Canton Regency

4515 22nd St. N.W., Canton, OH, 44708

Reviews of Canton Regency

May 21, 2016

By D.M.YQPNK

The apartments at Canton Regency were OK, but not what my parents were looking for. They’re small and my parents needed a kitchen, but there isn't a kitchen. We had lunch there, and the food was not good. If that’s what my parents had to eat every day, than they would not be happy. Overall, it was nice. They seemed to have a lot of activities that seniors could do, which was a positive. You can definitely tell it’s an old hotel. The location was fine. It seemed like a nice place where they seemed very caring, helpful, and liked to get people involved.

March 21, 2016

By Kathy122152150

My great-aunt had been in the independent living at Canton Regency, but they were able to find us a spot in special care. They’re neat and clean. We have just been very impressed with the care. The food is very good and cooked there in the kitchen. You can choose from a menu or a sandwich. They have a beautiful dining room. My great-aunt’s room is very spacious and has a nice bathroom. They have very clean, beautiful windows that open onto a nice courtyard. It is very pleasant.

June 20, 2015

Canton Regency was arranged in a very institutional fashion. It was very big, and they had a lot of hallways. That would not have been a good fit for my mother-in-law. It was too much, but it was clean. The rooms were very nice, and the staff was very kind.

October 28, 2013

By kapbdwi

My mother has recently moved in here and the people all seem very good. they take whatever time I need to talk with me on the phone. they are also attentive to my mother's needs and have reacted accordingly.

March 10, 2012

By johnboy1

I stopped in one day to look at this as a possible destination for my ailing grandmother. The people I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. The facilities seemed very clean and kept up well. My grandmother was happy to see they had organized activities planned, depending on the day of the week. However we just didn't feel comfortable there, compared to other experiences that we have had in the past. Hard to explain, just didn't feel right.

Photos of Canton Regency

Features of Canton Regency

About Canton Regency

Kick off the good life at Canton Regency, an Independent Living community in Canton, Ohio, that offers weekly happy hours, courtesy transportation and some of the most desired amenities around. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. We also offer Assisted Living services in Canton, OH, and Memory Care services to promote a continuum of care. From our thoughtfully designed studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans to the world-class service and myriad recreational and social opportunities we offer, residents may just find that we have thought of everything. Apartment homes boast kitchens with full-sized appliances and individual climate controls for indoor comforts. We feature a full calendar of activities and social programs to offer our residents a rewarding, enriching lifestyle. Our community backs up to Marshlands Preserve, where many forms of wildlife can be spotted depending on the time of year. Residents also benefit from seasonal services including winter valet parking after exploring all of the dining, shopping and entertainment options Canton and its surrounding cities have to offer. Friendly and knowledgeable staff members are available 24 hours a day in case of any emergencies, as are nearby Mercy Medical Center and several national and local pharmacies.

Map of Canton Regency