Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Canton Regency

Canton Regency is a retirement community of neighbors and friends who know how to enjoy life by simplifying everyday living.

At Canton Regency, we understand that maintaining your independence is important to you. That is why our community has been designed to respond with just the degree of help you need, at the times when you need it most. In addition, our many thoughtful amenities and services allow you the freedom to be as active or relaxed as you choose.

In addition, you will enjoy a wide range of special amenities. Spend a quiet afternoon in our library or strolling through the three-story garden atrium. Share time with friends in the arts and crafts room, around the billiard table, or viewing your favorite show on the large screen TV. Our exercise room, library, and gift shop are here for your convenience. The choice is yours.

Reviews of Canton Regency

Canton Regency
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by kapbdwi October 28, 2013

My mother has recently moved in here and the people all seem very good. they take whatever time I need to talk with me on the phone. they are also attentive to my mother's needs and have reacted accordingly.

Canton Regency
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by johnboy1 March 10, 2012
4.0

I stopped in one day to look at this as a possible destination for my ailing grandmother. The people I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. The facilities seemed very clean and kept up well. My grandmother was happy to see they had organized activities planned, depending on the day of the week. However we just didn't feel comfortable there, compared to other experiences that we have had in the past. Hard to explain, just didn't feel right.

Location of Canton Regency