The Inn at Belden Village

3927 38th street nw, Canton, OH, 44718

Reviews of The Inn at Belden Village

Christianlady55 April 06, 2014

I have been to this facility on a regular basis the last 2 years. The wonderful nurses and hardworking aides are all simply amazing! This is why we brought our family member here. The place is absolutely beautiful. The food is tasty and accommodating! There's only a couple bad things I've noticed. First thing, is the lack of help they have. I have lost some of my favorite aides and a well liked nurse to this within the past year. Second, I have noticed that while their staff is very friendly, their head nurse is not very personable. She is very nice when I've dealt with her but it's very fake sounding/feeling. On top of that, I have heard some of my favorite staff members (at least 5) say she is severely rude/demeaning to them continuously. I honestly have never witnessed this but this is alarming bc I don't want to lose the angels who take care of my loved one. It is almost eating away at me that anyone would be mean to any of my angels that are so kind to my mother. I'm not a writer by any means but I am an advocate for my family member that's there and I don't want to lose any more of their fabulous nurses and aides. I would recommend this place bc of the compassion I see with the staff that take care of my dear family member. It gives me peace to live knowing they're with her. I however will not give a 5th star bc I feel as though my dear angels should be treated with kindness 2. I cannot repay how great these people have been to me. They're my saving grace. I don't want to lose them. Blessings!

SISTER3 September 17, 2012

IT IS VERY CLEAN ,WELL RUN, AND ARE VERY CONCERNED WITH THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE. I HAVE VISITED AT VARIOUS TIMES OF THE DAY AND EVENING ., AND HAVE FOUND NOTHING NTO COMPLAIN ABOUT. THANK YOU

seventymes5 May 08, 2012

The Inn at Belden Village over all is an excellent facility. My friend who has been there for several months is extremely happy. When she lived outside the facility she found herself bored easily. Now she is very busy with the activities that the facility offers as well as visiting with other people who live there. I have been there several times and had dinner with her. The food is excellent! The meals remind me of being on a cruise. You can eat something basic or order something that makes you feel like you are at a five star restaurant. Whether you order basic or something extravagant each meal never has disappointed me. As far as the staff is concerned they could use a bit of help. It is pretty obvious that they need to hire more people overall. They staff that is employed there are very courteous and most of the time have a smile. When you walk into the facility the atmosphere feels warm and cozy. Not sterile and depressing like so many others we toured.

Thank you for your kind comments. We love what we do here and are so thankful for the opportunity to care for the precious residents that call The Inn home. The Inn at Belden Village prides itself in the outstanding care and low staff-resident ratios we provide. The Ohio Assisted Living Association has confirmed that we staff more nurses on shift than any other assisted living residence in the state of Ohio. We ensure that housekeepers, laundresses, activity professionals, dining servers and transfer assistants are available so caregivers can focus on resident care.

Additionally, to our knowledge, no other assisted living residence employs transfer assistants during mealtimes to ensure residents are quickly assisted to meals and taken back to their rooms without having to wait.

I regret that someone had the impression that we were understaffed, but am confident that our outstanding team is able to meet the needs of our residents with a level of excellence that is unsurpassed in our community and, we hope, that Our Lord and Savior will be proud of. Please feel free to come in for lunch or a cup of coffee on us!

About The Inn at Belden Village

The Inn at Belden Village is an assisted living facility in Canton, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Inn at Belden Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Inn at Belden Village