Brookdale Canton

1119 Perry Drive North West, Canton, OH, 44708

Reviews of Brookdale Canton

Melissa16 June 26, 2014

Sterling house of Canton didn't offer the type of care that my dad needed when he needed to relocate, but it was still a very nice facility. They offered three or four different types of apartments. The people I met were very nice.

caring010219 February 26, 2014

Sterling House was a smaller one-story facility and it was cosy. The residents were having lunch when we got there and they were friendly. They had individual tables for four in the dining room. It wasn’t large but it was well-decorated and well-furnished. My friend told me they have some food you like and some you don’t. You can have food in your room though if you have a microwave. My friend had a bedroom in addition to the studio apartment. They go out to dinner once a week and they have a bus for transport. They also have a beauty shop.

Caring75095550 December 01, 2013

Sterling House was a little older. It's a nice facility, it looked very clean and a lot of people like it. We did see a big dining room but the apartment wasn't big enough for us and my furniture that we would have to take.

caring00028 September 25, 2013

The best thing that stood out to me at Sterling House was that it was a very secured facility. Everybody was very nice. They had a wide assortment of activities. However, the rooms were small but it had a bedroom and a living room area.

Clinton1 March 21, 2013

Sterling House is a nice place, but they were quite expensive. The staff was accommodating, and they also offer recreational activities.

amarruegg July 11, 2012

My aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008. Unfortunately she could no longer complete daily tasks on her own and we did not feel safe with her being by herself all day. We moved her into the Sterling House of Canton and were very pleased. Friendly staff and residents, as well as a very clean facility. It was affordable and she really seemed to like her new home. We were very pleased with the move and have suggested it to other family members who feel like they might want to move into an assisted-living facility.

johnboy1 April 18, 2012

I walked in and could not believe how clean and bright the place was. I have never been to one myself, but have heard horror stories from friends who have been to assisted-living facilities in the past. The few people I talked to were wonderfully nice and made sure to ask repeatedly if I needed any help finding the room. In fact, it was almost too much, but I would rather this than too little. The room was very well kept and seemed very comfortable. I didn't try the food, but my friend and his grandmother both said it is very good.

K BALAJI March 23, 2012

They provide comfortable life style, take care of security of residents and look after of all needs. They treat every individual as loyal and important visitor and provides the valuable service. This allow residents to live friendly and freely and creates pleasant atmosphere. They not only provides good service but also conduct fun activities in week ends. They keep an eye on strangers but it doesn't mean that they suspect the visitors. They also offers daily activities such as medication, bathing and other activities. Here staff are also very friendly and co operative for daily activities. Even if they provides more help than expected they will not except any extra money from residents. That's so nice of them. Management is also very dedicated and sincere. They take complaints and try to solve them as soon as possible with 100 % justification. I've visited there to see my friend and I've learned his experiences there and positive feedback of him. So I also wants to join there is possible.

WannaErto September 29, 2011

The staff at Sterling House goes above and beyond their duties. They take the time to learn about residents and their lives and actually remember the details. They take the time to talk to the residents and truly seem interested in their well-being. My grandfather is a resident there and we couldn't be happier with his care.Sterling House caters to the needs of residents. They can get as much help as they need or as little. Residents also have a choice of menu items to choose from for each meal. There is a lovely courtyard to enjoy. There is also a sunroom, a library, and a cozy family room that has a fireplace. There's an on site beauty salon so residents can get their hair done at their convenience. Sterling House is everything that we wanted and needed in an assisted living facility. We couldn't be happier with the care that my grandfather receives and he is very happy to be there.

From Brookdale Canton

Brookdale Canton provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Canton