Waltonwood at Carriage Park

2000 N. CANTON CENTER RD., Canton, MI, 48187

Reviews of Waltonwood at Carriage Park

Caring103098950 December 18, 2014

Waltonwood at Carriage Park was very good all the way around, but it was just too big for my father. The rooms were nice. They were very small, but they were nicely partitioned. The dining area was very nice. I didn't taste the food, but it was laid-out nicely. Regarding the staff, the only interaction was with the person who gave us the tour. She was very nice and informative. She asked about us and our situation to see how she could accommodate us.

Doris15 October 18, 2013

Waltonwood was very nice and very clean. The people there were as nice as they could be. They had barrier-free apartments that were nice.

Nancy64328650 July 11, 2013

My mom stayed at Waltonwood at Carriage Park for some time. They were caring and wonderful. They knew every minute where she was and they would interact with her. My mom felt she belonged there.

kshamrock20 July 06, 2012

This is a fantastic place. I hadn't heard of it until a friend of mine mentioned that he had a relative here. I decided to attend the home with him and take a tour. My, my, what a place. This is more like a vacation home than anything else. I'm amazed at how many resources there are for the residents. This home really made me smile and I felt content knowing that there are places with this much quality and hospitality for seniors to live in. Most of the homes I have been in are very similar to a hospital. They have a horrible smell and a somber mood about them. Waltonwood has a library and a cafe and all sorts of other awesome hang outs. I felt like I was on a college campus. It feels like its own little society. It is also located in Canton, MI, which is a beautiful and safe city.

aaron20036 December 13, 2011

Waltonwood is a very nice building. It has a good security system, elevators, a putting green, a general store, a parlor with fireplace, a cafe, a computer work station, lounges, a restaurant style dining room, a private dining room, a barber and beauty salon, guest suites, a library, game and billiard room, hobby and craft room, fitness room with equipment specifically designed for seniors, laundry lounges on each floor, scenic courtyards, and a gazebo. I feel very comforted putting my parents in there! The only thing I don't like about it is the cost. It's really fancy though, so it makes up for it. It has shuttle service to many supermarkets and grocery stores in the area, and has a good location. I would hope that when I get older, my son and daughter put me in one! Of course, it has the basic senior care, and good employees. Overall, it's a great place!!

About Waltonwood at Carriage Park

Waltonwood at Carriage Park is an assisted living facility in Canton, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Waltonwood at Carriage Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Waltonwood at Carriage Park