Waltonwood at Cherry Hill

42600 Cherry Hill Rd, Canton, MI, 48187

Reviews of Waltonwood at Cherry Hill

Lisa27193950 December 02, 2014

Currently we are using Waltonwood for my dad. It is clean, and the atmosphere is good. The staff treats my dad very good. They have a good staff, and they seem to be trained well. He has his own apartment that is a studio style. It has a small kitchen area, and it has no appliances other than a refrigerator. The space is fine.

They have a physical coordinator that exercises with the residents every week. They have an activities person that plays games with them like bingo and cards. Every week they go out to lunch. They have activities where they may go to a park or dancing. Their activities person is very good. The food is OK. They have a restaurant style dining room. The best feature is their atmosphere. It is decorated nicely and upscale.

Lisa81895250 April 11, 2014

Waltonwood was beautiful. I would like to move there, but I have to be 60, so I couldn't live there yet. It was an apartment complex, and they had 10 different floor plans. Anywhere, the smallest apartment was 550 square feet; that's for one bedroom and one bath all the way up to 2,200 square feet, which has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and it was bigger than my house. It has a gorgeous kitchen. The place was huge. It had a movie theater in it. We had dinner there. It was all china and linen, and you have a waitress or waiter wait on you. It was gorgeous. They also had a two-bedroom apartment that was reserved for guests that you could use if you want to visit your parents.

Eve1 June 22, 2012

Very nice lobby/dining area with tablecloths. Open feeling. Toured the apt. rooms available and very nice. Staff friendly. Entrance way was a bit dark with dark green/wine red color scheme but felt very private which I liked.

sophie2 November 18, 2011

This is a well-run, beautiful facility. Staff members are attentive, caring and friendly. Health care providers come on-site, so there are no transportation costs for routine care visits. Structured activities in Memory Care are excellent. Communication is prompt. Pricing structure 'reasonable' compared to another facility we had experience with that charged considerably more and provided considerably less care and service in a far more oppressive environment.

About Waltonwood at Cherry Hill

Waltonwood at Cherry Hill is an assisted living facility in Canton, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Waltonwood at Cherry Hill for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Waltonwood at Cherry Hill