Crystal Creek Assisted Living

8121 N. Lilley Road, Canton, MI, 48187

Reviews of Crystal Creek Assisted Living

Sandy Hassien November 13, 2014

Crystal Creek is AMAZING! From the new owner Michael to the nurses, office staff and wonderful caregivers we couldn't be more pleased. My mother has Parkinsons & Dementia and she is treated so kindly and with such loving care. She feels right at home here. Her room is very home like & comfortable. The food dining room & also the two sitting rooms are well supervised and I never worry about my mother. When she or we have any problems or questions they immediately address the situation to make necessary changes. We have nothing but positive things to say about Crystal Creek & would recommend it to anyone with any assisted facility needs.

Mark S. May 15, 2014

I moved my mom into Crystal Creek after I was referred to them by the nursing home social worker. I was nervous at first, but things have gone smoothly. Staff has gone out of their way to make my mom feel welcome. From the ice cream sundaes, to the arts and crafts and care she receives, my mom has improved so much from when she was in the nursing home. I was not looking forward to mother's day this year, but when I arrived and met mom with her hair curled, flower in her hair and her Sunday best dress, I realized my mom had found her new home, and I could go back to being her son and not her caregiver.

Nikkii20 January 25, 2014

I went to visit and they are completely understaffed, elderly keep falling and most of the staff are in no hurry to help. I watched a lady fall and get a huge goose egg and they wanted to to yell for the other staff to come help. All the while she finished up cleaning a room before she even came to attend to her. While the other staff stayed waiting on her. She needed an ambulance. Asks me to watch over this elderly person. Because like I said totally understaffed. I feared for the person I was visiting because she couldn't keep her balance. There will be no one to help her once I leave. 3 people watching over 15 ppl.very unprofessional. I'm supposed to leave my loved one with you?

Jeff12 September 30, 2013

Crystal Creek in Canton is a nice place. Mom is there right now and they provide good service. The facility is clean and very reasonably priced. They have no shared room. They just need to have more staff to spend time with the patients.

From Crystal Creek Assisted Living

Crystal Creek Assisted Living and Memory Care offers studio style apartments with all inclusive pricing. We are a secure facility with four buildings on our campus. Each building can accommodate twenty residents. We offer private and semi private studio style apartments. Our all inclusive pricing covers room and board, assistance with activities of daily living, incontinene care, medication management, three meals daily, daily snacks, life enrichment activites, laundry services and housekeeping services.

Crystal Creek Assisted Living and Memory Care focuses on person centered care. Our care is designed to recognize the individual needs of the resident.

Features of Crystal Creek Assisted Living