Cameron Hall - Canton

240 Marietta Highway, Canton, GA, 30114

Reviews of Cameron Hall - Canton

Kimbo092770 January 30, 2015

Cameron Hall is one of the original Assisted Living communities in the Canton area; they have a very good reputation in the community. They are corporately owned now as of 2013, which seems not to have effected their small-town, homey feel when you visit. The staff is amazing, everyone is willing to assist and/or help. Cameron Hall is a bit older but with new ownership, decor upgrades are expected; for the age of the community, it seems to have been well taken care of. The staff and feel of the community can compete with any brand new community out there because you just get a "special" feeling when you visit Cameron Hall. You get the feeling that they really care for your loved one as they would their own.

Paul36 May 10, 2014

My wife didn't like the floor plans at Cameron Hall. It wouldn't be to my wife's suiting, which means that it wouldn't be to my mother-in-law's suiting. That's not a negative thing. But the facility itself is clean and a little bit older. The staff was helpful and very attentive to the people there. There was a personal touch to it. They would stop and talk if they're going down the hallway. They seemed to know what the residents were doing, so they could engage in a short conversation. The location in Georgia was nice because the weather down there is a lot milder. It looked like a nice place to live.

Doris22 April 30, 2014

Cameron is close to my church and my doctors. I have a lot of fiends there. The rooms were nice, not real big, but some bigger than others, and cheerful-looking. The pictures on the wall are really neat. The food looks very good and very interesting, and I’ve never heard anybody complaining about the food. The staff is good and made you feel comfortable. They send me a list of activities monthly. They invited me to come to the Easter egg hunt. They had exercise, Bingo, and music.

Hugh PcPherson March 27, 2014

My wife is in Cameron Hall. She has only been there a couple of months, but we're happy with what they're doing. She was in another place, but they had water damage, so we needed to find another place. This one was close by and had good recommendations, so that's why we decided to go there. They provide what she needs. It has somebody cleaning everyday. We're pleased with the staff. It has 2 rooms, a bedroom and a sitting room. Most of the time, she's pleased with the food. Everything seems to be fine.

Hopeful in GA January 31, 2014

Cameron Hall's staff was excellent. They were very friendly and entertained us when we had our visit there. They spent a lot of time telling us about the people; who my dad would live when he would live there. It’s an old building, but is nice and everything is very clean. The halls are bright, but then it just had a different feel.

Caring75539750 December 20, 2013

I find Cameron Hall pretty good, but they weren't as good at keeping the facility clean and fresh and smelling good. However, their rooms were much more spacious than others we saw. They did have excellent staff and I have no complaints about them. They have very good help there.

LiveLife1 September 27, 2011

this is one of the smaller type of facilities the staff were great and i could tell they have somewhat personal relationships with the residents. one employee was combing one of the seniors hair and singing a nice calming song.

From Cameron Hall - Canton

Cameron Hall offers compassionate senior care in Canton, GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Cameron Hall shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Canton, GA.

Features of Cameron Hall - Canton