Cameron Hall - Canton

240 Marietta Highway, Canton, GA, 30114

Reviews of Cameron Hall - Canton

December 17, 2015

By Georgia Cat

Cameron Hall of Canton has a secure memory unit. You need a code to get in and out of the residents’ place. The staff are very good, very caring, and that sort of made my mind at ease. My mom is being helped by hospice because she is in the latter stage of Alzheimer’s, so that kind of enriches the kind of care she gets. But they are very nurturing, very caring people. I think it really is a good facility. She has her own room, and it’s really nice. She has her own private bathroom. She’s got cable TV. She has a nice view of the gazebo, like a little garden outside. It’s very nice. They interview each resident or the family of the residents to find out the things that the residents used to like to do, and then they try to tailor the activities to pull them in to participate in these activities.

August 09, 2015

By Theresa32

The room was nice, but limited in storage and space. It was big enough if you didn't have that much furniture, but it had a nice closet. You'd have to put in a few storage type things like a chest of drawers. It was very clean. The people were very friendly. The outside had large old trees that kept it shaded. Everything seemed very nice, and it was not on a busy road. They had shopping, projects, and crafts, and people come in that did different things with them. The residents seemed very happy and content. Having talked to one of them who had only been there four months, she was really loving it. The overall presentation of Cameron Hall was very high. They also kept a pet there.

January 30, 2015

By Kimbo092770

Cameron Hall is one of the original Assisted Living communities in the Canton area; they have a very good reputation in the community. They are corporately owned now as of 2013, which seems not to have effected their small-town, homey feel when you visit. The staff is amazing, everyone is willing to assist and/or help. Cameron Hall is a bit older but with new ownership, decor upgrades are expected; for the age of the community, it seems to have been well taken care of. The staff and feel of the community can compete with any brand new community out there because you just get a "special" feeling when you visit Cameron Hall. You get the feeling that they really care for your loved one as they would their own.

May 10, 2014

By Paul36

My wife didn't like the floor plans at Cameron Hall. It wouldn't be to my wife's suiting, which means that it wouldn't be to my mother-in-law's suiting. That's not a negative thing. But the facility itself is clean and a little bit older. The staff was helpful and very attentive to the people there. There was a personal touch to it. They would stop and talk if they're going down the hallway. They seemed to know what the residents were doing, so they could engage in a short conversation. The location in Georgia was nice because the weather down there is a lot milder. It looked like a nice place to live.

April 30, 2014

By Doris22

Cameron is close to my church and my doctors. I have a lot of fiends there. The rooms were nice, not real big, but some bigger than others, and cheerful-looking. The pictures on the wall are really neat. The food looks very good and very interesting, and I’ve never heard anybody complaining about the food. The staff is good and made you feel comfortable. They send me a list of activities monthly. They invited me to come to the Easter egg hunt. They had exercise, Bingo, and music.

March 27, 2014

By Hugh PcPherson

My wife is in Cameron Hall. She has only been there a couple of months, but we're happy with what they're doing. She was in another place, but they had water damage, so we needed to find another place. This one was close by and had good recommendations, so that's why we decided to go there. They provide what she needs. It has somebody cleaning everyday. We're pleased with the staff. It has 2 rooms, a bedroom and a sitting room. Most of the time, she's pleased with the food. Everything seems to be fine.

January 31, 2014

By Hopeful in GA

Cameron Hall's staff was excellent. They were very friendly and entertained us when we had our visit there. They spent a lot of time telling us about the people; who my dad would live when he would live there. It’s an old building, but is nice and everything is very clean. The halls are bright, but then it just had a different feel.

December 20, 2013

I find Cameron Hall pretty good, but they weren't as good at keeping the facility clean and fresh and smelling good. However, their rooms were much more spacious than others we saw. They did have excellent staff and I have no complaints about them. They have very good help there.

September 27, 2011

By LiveLife1

this is one of the smaller type of facilities the staff were great and i could tell they have somewhat personal relationships with the residents. one employee was combing one of the seniors hair and singing a nice calming song.

Photos of Cameron Hall - Canton

Services & Amenities of Cameron Hall - Canton

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4065/month

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• State Licenses: PCH001278

About Cameron Hall - Canton

Cameron Hall offers compassionate senior care in Canton, GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Cameron Hall shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Canton, GA.

Map of Cameron Hall - Canton