Reviews of Primrose Senior Care Home
No Reviews Yet!
About Primrose Senior Care Home
Primrose Senior Care Home was founded with the goal in mind to provide all of our residents a caring and comforting environment, engaging activities, delicious and nutritious food, and be surrounded by people who care from the heart.
Both homes have been remodeled and renovated for the purpose of being utilized as board and care homes with many safety and convenience features including roll-in showers, rubber underlay flooring, self-releasing fire doors and many more. The homes were meticulously designed and decorated to help stimulate and engage the residents. In addition, the front and back yards have been fully landscaped with several colorful gardens which include a gazebo, water fountains, park bench and working lamp post.
All of the residents and their families are part of our family in the truest sense of the word. You will hear our caregivers call our residents Mami and Papi and when you see the care and attention they are providing you will believe they are Mami and Papi.
- Daily Activities & Social Planning
- Three Delicious Meals & Snacks
- Special Diets Available
- Health Care Coordination
- Daily Vital Signs Monitoring& Recording
- Daily Care Logs
- Doctor Appointment Escort
- Dressing Assistance
- Mobility Assistance
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Personal Appearance Assistance
- Continence Support & Incontinence Maintenance
- Communication Assistance
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Hospice Waivers
- Roll-In Showers
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Private & Semi-Private Rooms
- Private Bathrooms
- 24/7 Caring and Trained Staff
What Makes Us Special
Our care giving team has over 30 years combined experience, too.
Photos of Primrose Senior Care Home
Features of Primrose Senior Care Home
- Minimum Rate: $3500/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 1912200595