Reviews of The Village of Cameron Senior Living
Son 10501 March 31, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a resident
The Village of Cameron has been really good for my father. They serve meals that he is very pleased with. Maintenance is good, and the rooms are clean. He is in an apartment in the independent living. The people all seem very happy.
From The Village of Cameron Senior Living
Welcome to The Village of Cameron Senior Living
The Village is family owned and locally operated since 1983. Our staff strives to make everyone feel at home. The Village is a retirement community, offers a secure, active, and friendly environment for loved ones. We offered two levels of care for active senior adults with the benefits of many amenities. We are conveniently located at the southwest corner of Hwy. 36 and 69 (Walnut St.) in historic Cameron, Missouri.
There are so many reasons to consider making “The Village” your new home!
- Apartments - We offer beautiful self-care apartments for those who wish to keep their independence. These maintenance free apartments have wall-to-wall carpet, private bath, living room, bedroom, kitchenette, and patio. The best thing is that you don’t have to cook. The Village offers three home cooked meals each day with nutrition in mind as well as housekeeping services once a month.
- Residential Care - If you need help with medications, doctor appointments, laundry, bathing, and/or transportation, our residential care is for you. With all private rooms and wall-to-wall carpet, we will make you feel right at home.
- Amenities - a wide range of both social and personal activities from which you can benefit.
- Three Meals a Day- Breakfast, lunch & dinner designed under the direction of a registered dietician and served seven days a week in any one of our five dining rooms.
- 24 Hour Care - Our staff is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. This includes RN Consultants, LPNs, CMAs, CNAs, and CMTs as needed.
- Beauty Salon / Barber Services - Beauty and Barber Services are available weekly by appointment.
- Activities - Group activities on a daily basis include: Church Services, Bible Studies, Sing-a-long, Bingo, and Movie Time. Activities are added seasonally and special events are frequently scheduled. Cable television is also available for your entertainment, as well as access to our computer lab in which you may want to keep in touch with distant family and friends through email.
- Security - Security is a very important matter to us. We ask that visitors new to our facility check in with the nursing staff so that we know who is in the building at all times. We have a community wide video camera system to monitor the campus for the safety of our residents and staff.
- Maintenance - Interior and exterior maintenance is provided daily. Our in-house maintenance staff is on-site daily and available on-call as determined by the nursing staff for after hours problems.
- Transportation - We are happy to schedule transportation to medical facilities, doctor appointments, treatments, and therapies. We provide outings for shopping, entertainment activities, and other destinations. Many units even have outside entrances and a convenient parking spot for your private vehicle or for visitors. We will even move you in for FREE!
Thank you for your interest at The Village of Cameron Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
“Feel at Home” Atmosphere -We are family owned and locally operated since 1983. Our staff strives to make everyone feel at home. We are conveniently located at the southwest corner of Hwy. 36 and 69 (Walnut St.).
Features of The Village of Cameron Senior Living
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Physical therapy
Room and housing options
- Studio apartments
- Housing extra: Shared living
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- State License(s): 038503
Location of The Village of Cameron Senior Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities