Concordia Lutheran Ministries

Reviews of Concordia Lutheran Ministries

Overview of Ratings

4.4

March 22, 2013

My grandmother and great aunt used to stay at Corcodia. It's an amazing facility. If I had to say about it to anyone in that area, it's absolutely the best one. It's clean and pretty. All the rooms are private. We certainly didn't feel that they were understaffed. It's expensive though. Surprisingly, they don't have a separate unit for Dementia or Alzheimer's. That really amazes me considering that it is financially successful and they've expanded.

June 12, 2012

By Darcy McFroid

Concordia Luthern Home is located about 40 minutes from Pittsburgh, PA. A very convenient location. Overall, my family was very pleased with the care my grandmother received, particularly the nursing staff. The facility was well maintained and was very clean. My grandmother required a higher level of care than many residents and the community worked well with family and doctors. Many interesting activities were available. The cafeteria staff would often offer food to visitors. Overall, a very good facility.

February 28, 2012

By rase1986

Concordia at Cabot has always treated my family member with great respect and care. Despite the staff being a majority of young (high school aged) people, I was surprised and impressed with the reverence and love of the staff there. Concordia has a beautiful walking area along a large pond with various types of wildlife. There is a beautiful view from the Lund and Haven buildings, and an excellent staff. The facility also includes a chapel, a beauty shop, a diner/cafe, and a wonderful rec room. In the recreation facility residents participate in activities organized by the Concordia staff and also organized by the local high school (Knoch Jr./Sr. High of South Butler County School District). Every year, Concordia and Knoch team together to create a prom dance with the prom king, queen, and students from Knoch crowning a Concordia prom king and queen every year. Concordia also hosts a fall open house/festival for all of the residents including an excellent dinner and fireworks show that lights up the sky of sleepy little Cabot. These are just a few of the many activities throughout the year that Concordia has to offer my family member.

About Concordia Lutheran Ministries

Concordia Lutheran Ministries is an assisted living facility in Cabot, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Concordia Lutheran Ministries for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Concordia Lutheran Ministries