Reviews of The Pines of Burton
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About The Pines of Burton
The Burton Campus is easily visible from Davison Road and is close to several shopping areas. The Pines of Burton are located on the same campus separated by a parking area and consists of Assisted Living, Memory Care North and Memory Care South. Each building suits the specific needs of our residents. Twenty Assisted Living units are laid out in a village-like setting. The Pines of Burton Assisted Living building is approximately 200 yards to the east on a separate parcel. This separate building boasts a tranquil setting that promotes a comfortable and cozy atmosphere. Our goal is to create a safe, caring, and stimulating environment for our residents and to offer their loved ones peace of mind.
- Private suites
- We encourage residents to bring their own furniture to make a home-like environment; however, we have furnished rooms available to meet the needs of each resident.
- Each residential suite and bathroom is equipped with an emergency call bell that alerts staff when a resident needs assistance, so help is always available 24/7.
- State-of-the-art security system
- Media and TV areas
- Each residential apartment is equipped with phone jacks and cable TV hookups.
- Our community offers three healthy and delicious meals every day.
- In addition to the three nutritious meals, the community offers healthy snacks throughout the day for those needing a little extra between scheduled meals.
- Our Dining Room overlooks the Courtyard and we also provide a Private Dining Room for special occasions.
- Medication Management
- Housekeeping services are provided weekly to ensure that our residents’ suites are clean and neat.
- Some families prefer to do laundry for their loved ones, but we offer laundry services to our residents. We will wash bath towels, personal items and bed linens as needed and return them folded to each resident’s room…
- Trained professionals visit our community to provide services, alleviating long and tiresome trips to the doctor’s office.
- The community has an on-site Barber/Beauty Salon for the hair care needs of all our residents, provided by a professional independent hair care specialist.
Our goal is to create a safe, caring, and stimulating environment for our residents and to offer their loved ones peace of mind.
What Makes Us Special
The warm décor is highlighted with a stone fireplace in our main living room and our beautiful Courtyard is specifically planned to enhance our residents’ quality of life.
Photos of The Pines of Burton
Features of The Pines of Burton
- Minimum Rate: $4000/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: AL250382864