Lockwood of Burton

2173 South Center Road, Burton, MI, 48519

Reviews of Lockwood of Burton

Caring103644350 December 30, 2014

Our daughter found Lockwood of Burton and the people that I spoke with were very nice, and they had been so helpful . We have only been here a week and so far everything is really nice. We are very well satisfied. I just can't find anything wrong with it. They are really accommodating and the residents are all extremely friendly.

happysoul1 October 12, 2012

My nana had been in multiple retirement homes in the area of Genesee. After her last place rates got way too expensive for her, she decided that she needed to move. After looking at many places we found Lockwood. it is a very good place to live. My nana has never seemed to have any problem with it. It located in Burton, Michigan. The staff is always friendly and kind. One thing my nana loves is all of the activities to do around the place. She absolutely enjoys the movies in their nice little theater. My nana also loves the food very much and she could not be happy with the dessert. She has a room that has access to the outside and she can watch all the animals that run around and she enjoys that very much. I think she really likes this place and plans to stay here a long time.

richard.1 April 05, 2012

My Grandfather has been in assistant living for about eight years. During these eight years he has bounced around a bit find the one which best suites his needs. After four different locations, I believe we found the one for him. It located in Burton, MI. I think the staff is always friendly and understanding. One thing my grandfather enjoys a lot is their meals, with a wide array of options. The meals are just the right size and made right at the facility by the very own chef. The apartments are also nice, large, and modern allowing him to feel right at home. I have been very pleased with this facility as well as my grandfather has. They also offer many activities such as exercising, movies, and outings on a regular basis. It brings me comfort to see that he is treated so well. The rent is about the same as any of the others, but you have to pay it.

From Lockwood of Burton

At Lockwood of Burton, you’ll set your own pace. Play cards in the game gallery, browse titles in the lending library, “chat” with your grandchildren in the computer center or do it all! There is something here for everyone. We also offer complimentary transportation to nearby shopping centers, medical offices and many of the area’s cultural and social attractions. Lockwood of Burton is independent living at its best.

We have full size appliances in kitchen and a amazing calendar of life enriching programs. Laundry rooms on all four floors. Guest suite for overnight visitors, pet friendly.

Features of Lockwood of Burton

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class, Choir

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Minimum age: 55

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Lockwood of Burton