The Rivers

11111 River Hills Dr., Burnsville, MN, 55337

Reviews of The Rivers

Caring94078850 September 30, 2015

The Rivers was a fantastic facility. It’s just that the lowest price I could get for a room without a washer and dryer was like $2000 a month. They didn’t have anything. I would love to get in there because I did know some people, I knew the director of the entertainment. I had worked them before, and I wanted to get in there, but they couldn’t get the price down so I could afford it. It did offer a lot of amenities, but it seemed like everything was an extra charge. The grounds and the people who worked there were fantastic. It was a very nice place. I thought it was probably one of the best places that I have looked at, but I didn’t want to be down that far away from my children and grandchildren. The rooms were small, and they didn’t have a washer and a dryer. I like everything about it.

Teresa48 September 29, 2015

The staff was wonderful. We had a really good tour of The Rivers. We liked it. This is probably where my dad would have ended up if he did not have a stroke. I felt like it had really good security. It was well maintained. The grounds were beautiful. It was easy to get around inside. It was well lit.

Caring111148350 August 05, 2015

So far, it has been good, but we've only had the service for two days. The staff is good and thorough. The rooms are spacious. My parents have a two-bedroom. For my dad, there are three meals a day. We like its location. They have buses that take them out, and they have in-house activities. I would and have recommended The Rivers.

Rhea1 June 19, 2013

Rivers Senior Community had both independent and assisting living facilities. The entrance had a homey atmosphere. It was a very large complex and they had lounge areas on several places inside the complex. The place was well kept and very beautiful. They had a small pool. They had libraries on different wings of every floor. They had activities that you can be busy with every day. The food was very good and the people that we talked there were very nice. They had cleaning crew that comes every two weeks to clean.

From The Rivers

Welcome to The Rivers, a senior living community that offers Independent and Assisted Living, and Advanced Care, all designed to champion the quality of life for each resident. The Rivers offer choices of communities, living arrangements, amenities, and services to meet each resident's individualized needs. Our residents enjoy spacious apartments, meticulously manicured grounds, delicious meals prepared on site by our culinary chef, and engaging and meaningful social activities, among other signature services.

Retirement living at The Rivers is all about exceeding your expectations at every opportunity. Nestled in the River Hills community in Burnsville, Minnesota, just south of the river at the corner of Highway 13 and River Hills Drive, The Rivers puts you minutes away from the Mall of America and the Burnsville Center. Hwy 77 is less than one mile east and Hwy 35W is less than 5 miles west.

Features of The Rivers