NEED HELP FINDING ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Warren Care Services

Warren Care Services (WCS) of Burlington, NC is an Adult Care facility that provides residents with housing and services in comfortable, home-like surroundings for caregivers who want to place their loved ones in a more personalized setting. By offering customized care for each individual in a smaller staff-to-resident ratio, this allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions and give them the comfort as if they were in their own home.

Some of our key offerings are:

• 24-hour availability of trained staff
  • A choice of private rooms
  • Respite Care (short-term), Alzheimer's & Dementia care
  • A full-time Activity Director for events and activity
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled local transportation
  • Quarterly Resident Assessments by a Registered Nurse
  • Nearby Attractions
Minutes from downtown Burlington, NC
  • 20 minutes from Alamance Crossing Shopping Center, Restaurants & Movie Theatre
  • 25 minutes from Greensboro, NC
  • 25 minutes from Mebane, NC Tanger Outlets

Warren Care Services offers a high level of service to not only the resident, but their family member(s) and/or placement agency. The founder trains the staff to operate each day at the same level that he operated when he cared for his own uncle and grandparents. Each family receives this serve daily and each touch from the staff exudes love and care for all!

Reviews of Warren Care Services

Posted by Greeson May 07, 2015

My brother and I placed our father with WCS twice during the last 2-3 years. WCS is a top notch facility with the most caring staff. They were very innovative in making efforts to accommodate Dad as his disease progressed and we were most grateful for them at such a challenging time for us. We always felt welcome. Dad always looked well groomed and happy to be there. My family learned about WCS from a friend who also placed a family member here. It was a blessing to find such outstanding professional, personal, and affordable care so close by so I could spend more time with my Dad. Our family highly recommends wcs for others searching for additional care support for their loved ones. Sincerely, Greeson

Posted by A JM January 13, 2015

WCS provided professional and supportive care to our loved one and family during a respite stay. The staff was courteous, patient, and assisted our loved one in a caring and compassionate manner!

Posted by bhperr August 20, 2014

I placed my husband in the care of Warren Care Services for one week of respite. This facility was extremely clean and the staff was amazing. I was very pleased with his care and have recommended this facility to many of my clients.

Posted by Rachel Clay-Richmond, MSW, LCSW July 04, 2014

I had a client that was a resident at Warren Care Services. The staff provided outstanding care to my client and the other residents. I am a witness to the teams caring spirit compassion. The staff embodies professional knowledge and skills. If the opportunity arises, I will refer others in the future.

Posted by Shonda Jones January 15, 2014

My mom and I visited Warren Care Services and we loved how clean, neat and organized the facility. The staff was very nice and caring. We was visiting facilities to place my uncle and chose Warren Care Services but right before time to him he took really ill and has since passed on. I would recommend Warren Care Services to anyone looking to place a love one.

Posted by Coastal Living October 09, 2013

I visited the facility during its construction phase and prior to its grand opening. I knew the owner and staff would take pride in maintaining the facility so that the residents who were blessed enough to live there would be treated with extra special care. The facility has a special meaning to the owner and because of this relationship, WCS will strive to keep this facility in "tip-top" shape. If you have the opportunity to place a loved one in a caring facility, Warren Care Services is the right choice!

Posted by ACobb May 16, 2013

Warren Care Services is a very nice facility. It appears that they have taken ample time to ensure the residents have adequate living space and common space. The facility is always well kept, clean, and always comfortable in appearance. The staff are trained, friendly, and knowledgeable. This facility and the staff, together, make for an awesome experience for the residents. Thank you Warren Care Services!

Posted by Donnie542 April 29, 2013

I heard about Warren Care Services from a friend. Their care for my mom was great. They were wonderful. The staff was very good. She stayed there for about a year where she had a private room. The place itself was very clean.

Posted by Ora1 April 29, 2013

Warren Care was recommended to us. They came and they were very nice people. They had been so good to my son. The place is so nice and clean. I had no problems with them.

Posted by KFleming March 21, 2013

Warren Care Services is an excellent facility. The attention each resident is given is far beyond what I have ever seen. If you are looking for a facility where your love one will be taken care of please give Warren Care Services a call!! You will not regret the decision!

Posted by arneice March 08, 2013

The staff members at Warren Care Services provide outstanding care to their residents. They do it with love and compassion for each individual. They are a team of individuals that are professional and knowledgeable of best care practices.

Posted by fourforty March 08, 2013

honsty trained staff clean home good meals daily activities

Posted by hstallings12 March 07, 2013

I want to thank you for the great care that my Dad receives at Warren Care Services. I know he is in good hands on a daily basis. All of the staff there are really good and very helpful when I call or go over to see him. I'm also glad they started cutting his and some of the other residents hair in the facility. That takes another item off my "to do list" each month. They continue to offer a great service to the community!

Posted by orangecoswII March 06, 2013
4.0

Facility very clean, residents clean and staff is pleasant. Great experience in working with facility, will definitely refer them to others.

Li scaled profile picture.jpg
Posted by Mandypoo72 March 05, 2013

WCS is in a quiet residential area the grounds are nice and well kept. Inside the facility was welcoming with a very home like feeling. I was greeted by a caregiver(Cindy), who was more than happy to answer all my questions and show me the facility. I was truly impressed with WCS relaxed environment while still being very professional and treating each resident with the utmost importance and respect. Each resident were well groomed and appropriately dressed(you would be surprised what some residents have on in some other facilities). I've been in a lot of every type of facilities this one stands out as one of the best... I would recommend WCS to my own family and friends without hesitation. If more facilities were like WCS families would feel more secure in placing loved ones in facilities. Keep up the good work..

Location of Warren Care Services

Features of Warren Care Services

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.
  • Hospice care

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Lowest monthly rate: 1,800
  • Highest monthly rate: 3,000
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • Staff patient ratio: 6:1
  • Minimum age: 50

• Licenses: Adult Care License

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.