Warren Care Services

America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of Warren Care Services

Average Rating:

Coastal Living October 09, 2013

I visited the facility during its construction phase and prior to its grand opening. I knew the owner and staff would take pride in maintaining the facility so that the residents who were blessed enough to live there would be treated with extra special care. The facility has a special meaning to the owner and because of this relationship, WCS will strive to keep this facility in "tip-top" shape. If you have the opportunity to place a loved one in a caring facility, Warren Care Services is the right choice!

ACobb May 16, 2013

Warren Care Services is a very nice facility. It appears that they have taken ample time to ensure the residents have adequate living space and common space. The facility is always well kept, clean, and always comfortable in appearance. The staff are trained, friendly, and knowledgeable. This facility and the staff, together, make for an awesome experience for the residents. Thank you Warren Care Services!

Donnie542 April 29, 2013

I heard about Warren Care Services from a friend. Their care for my mom was great. They were wonderful. The staff was very good. She stayed there for about a year where she had a private room. The place itself was very clean.

Ora1 April 29, 2013

Warren Care was recommended to us. They came and they were very nice people. They had been so good to my son. The place is so nice and clean. I had no problems with them.

KFleming March 21, 2013

Warren Care Services is an excellent facility. The attention each resident is given is far beyond what I have ever seen. If you are looking for a facility where your love one will be taken care of please give Warren Care Services a call!! You will not regret the decision!

arneice March 08, 2013

The staff members at Warren Care Services provide outstanding care to their residents. They do it with love and compassion for each individual. They are a team of individuals that are professional and knowledgeable of best care practices.

fourforty March 08, 2013

honsty trained staff clean home good meals daily activities

hstallings12 March 07, 2013

I want to thank you for the great care that my Dad receives at Warren Care Services. I know he is in good hands on a daily basis. All of the staff there are really good and very helpful when I call or go over to see him. I'm also glad they started cutting his and some of the other residents hair in the facility. That takes another item off my "to do list" each month. They continue to offer a great service to the community!

orangecoswII March 06, 2013

Facility very clean, residents clean and staff is pleasant. Great experience in working with facility, will definitely refer them to others.

Mandypoo72 March 05, 2013

WCS is in a quiet residential area the grounds are nice and well kept. Inside the facility was welcoming with a very home like feeling. I was greeted by a caregiver(Cindy), who was more than happy to answer all my questions and show me the facility. I was truly impressed with WCS relaxed environment while still being very professional and treating each resident with the utmost importance and respect. Each resident were well groomed and appropriately dressed(you would be surprised what some residents have on in some other facilities). I've been in a lot of every type of facilities this one stands out as one of the best... I would recommend WCS to my own family and friends without hesitation. If more facilities were like WCS families would feel more secure in placing loved ones in facilities. Keep up the good work..

From Warren Care Services

Warren Care Services (WCS) of Burlington, NC is an Adult Care facility that provides residents with housing and services in comfortable, home-like surroundings for caregivers who want to place their loved ones in a more personalized setting. By offering customized care for each individual in a smaller staff-to-resident ratio, this allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions and give them the comfort as if they were in their own home.

Some of our key offerings are:

• 24-hour availability of trained staff
  • A choice of private rooms
  • Respite Care (short-term), Alzheimer's & Dementia care
  • A full-time Activity Director for events and activity
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled local transportation
  • Quarterly Resident Assessments by a Registered Nurse
  • Nearby Attractions
Minutes from downtown Burlington, NC
  • 20 minutes from Alamance Crossing Shopping Center, Restaurants & Movie Theatre
  • 25 minutes from Greensboro, NC
  • 25 minutes from Mebane, NC Tanger Outlets

Warren Care Services offers a high level of service to not only the resident, but their family member(s) and/or placement agency. The founder trains the staff to operate each day at the same level that he operated when he cared for his own uncle and grandparents. Each family receives this serve daily and each touch from the staff exudes love and care for all!

Features of Warren Care Services

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Maximum rate: $2,800/month
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,000/month

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • Staff patient ratio: 6:1
  • Minimum age: 50

• Licenses: Adult Care License
  • State License(s): FCL-001-137

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Warren Care Services