Home Place of Burlington

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Home Place of Burlington

August 09, 2015

By Mike111567050

I think the staff was nice and friendly at Home Place of Burlington. The dining area looked nice. Probably the reason why I did not like it so much was the rooms seemed very small.

October 18, 2014

It seemed like Home Place was very nice facility, they had a very limited number of memory care patients. The staff seemed to be really nice and the rooms were very comfortable and clean. Every room has a bathroom attached to it but in memory care although it was spacious , they don't have kitchens . They have activities and played games.

October 06, 2014

By Grey1

I put my grandmother into Home Place of Burlington for 2 weeks. The staff seemed nice, very attentive and really caring. It was a cute, little place. The rooms were a lot bigger. We liked it a lot, and it was close to where we live. It just wasn’t to my liking.

August 31, 2014

Home Place of Burlington is an expensive facility, seems like they have a price for everything, but it was very nice and clean. The staff were all very friendly and knowledgeable. The facility looked nice and clean. The dining area is huge. The rooms are kind of spacious. I would recommend them if people can afford it.

August 01, 2014

I visited The Home Place. It was a very pretty place and people seemed friendly but it was too expensive. They share a room. The rooms are pretty comparable. They're spacious enough for most people. My mom has a wheelchair so that makes it a little more confined. It would be worth looking into.

September 19, 2012

By DaisyBB92

Generally, my family and I were happy with the way they treated my Great Grandmother Daisy before she passed in 2011. The Homeplace was located in a prime location in the center of Burlington, and was literally in walking distance from where I worked at the time, so visits were very convenient. My great Grandmother enjoyed the evening meals because it was a way for her to mingle with the other residents in the Homeplace. She made many new friends, and all the workers there seemed to care for her intently, and seemed to actually care about her. Every time we would visit, there was always someone checking in with periodically to make sure that she was ok, and ask her if there was anything that could be done for. The help always seemed willing to do whatever it took to make my Great Grandmother happy. When her last days came, they were very helpful to us in explaining the death process, and making it as comfortable for her as possible.

September 13, 2012

By pickme3051

All of my experiences at home place have been great. Every time I see the staff working and helping residents there are always smiles on there faces and truly happy to be doing there job. My grandmother is one of the pickiest people you can find when it comes to home care and she is greatly satisfied with the comfort homeplace provides. That means alot. The facility has three floors including one basement, a big dining hall to seat alot of residents. this facility also provides many lounges with pianos and board games. With the facility having three floors you can imagine the amount of residents that homeplace meets needs for. In my opinion home place has hundred workers working on a given shift. I hope this facility is still in good as shape its in now when i turn into my later years of life. The atmosphere is so amazing and comforting all of the time. Although homeplace is the only assisted living facility I have been to it has enough great things about to allow me only want to be at homeplace.

April 13, 2012

By Nephew1

When I visited Home Place of Burlington, I didn't know what to expect. I'd heard a lot of horror stories about nursing homes and the way they tended to treat their residents, so I prepared myself for the worst when I walked through the front door. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that rather than the exaggerated narrative often put forth in the media, Home Place was an assisted care facility run by often overworked but always helpful people, all of whom clearly took pride in their work. In the time I visited my great-aunt, I met a number of nursing assistants and other health professionals who were doing the best they could with the resources at hand. Seeing my great-aunt in her deteriorating state was one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do, but the Home Place staffers were all very kind and very helpful in working through what was a trying time.

Photos of Home Place of Burlington

• Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

• Staff Patient Ratio: 15:1 In Assisted

About Home Place of Burlington

Home Place of Burlington offers compassionate senior care in Burlington, NC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Home Place of Burlington shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Burlington, NC.

Map of Home Place of Burlington