Brookdale Burlington

3615 South Mebane Street, Burlington, NC, 27215

Reviews of Brookdale Burlington

November 21, 2015

By lady m

The Director Lori and the memory care nurse are so rude and unprofessional that I would not recommend this facility to anyone. Lori is very rude and unprofessional in her job. The memory care nurse needs improvement as well. It stinks as soon as you walk through the door. Not a good place for a love one or to work.

September 15, 2015

By Paula113251050

We visited Brookdale Burlington, and it was nice. It was clean and attractive. The rooms seemed very small, and it was more expensive. They had a lot of activities. We saw a glimpse of the dining room, and it was clean and neat. The staff was friendly.

October 06, 2014

By Grey1

We visited the Burlington Manor. I thought the rooms were a little small on the small side. The open areas were big and beautiful.

July 28, 2014

By huckelbarney

Other

Cooperate Headquarters would not allow my mother to have a railing on her hospital bed. This resulted in her falling out of the bed seven times during this past year. During my last two discussions with Director Lori, she did not say one nice thing about my mother. She could have at least said that she had on clean socks. When my mother moved last Thursday, no one in administration told her good-by. The director told us that we had until midnight to get our furniture out. I prayed that we would not get struck by lightning while handling a metal hospital bed in a viscious thunderstorm before midnight.

February 14, 2014

By Janet49

My mother is in Burlington Manor. They have been very caring, very thorough and they’ve done a very good job in taking care of her. She is in a large private room and she has plenty of space. They keep it clean. When we moved in it was freshly painted and the carpet had been cleaned. It was very nice. Mom has actually gained weight. They usually have an alternative that she can choose if she doesn’t like the food and she talked about it being good. They had a lot of different activities and she tries to go to the exercises. They have a lot of people who come in and perform or sing and she has really enjoyed that.

December 02, 2013

By Mallisa

The people at Burlington Manor were nice. The facility is very nice, updated, and clean. My mother said the food is horrible, so apparently that is something they can improve on.

October 11, 2013

When I went to visit Burlington Manor, I was very impressed with their hospitality and the cleanliness of the place. I only met with the office staff and they had an activity director. I did not get a chance to tour the rooms.

June 25, 2013

By Bob30

We also visited Burlington Manor for my mother. This was a very nice facility. There was a little pond close-by where you can have your walks. It also had a swimming pool. It had a buffet area and also a full-sitting dining room where they bring you a menu from which you can order your selection of foods. Their apartments were big, their two-bedroom apartments have much larger kitchen.

October 14, 2011

By AF2009x3

When i first arrived at the Burlington Manor I was pleased with the outside decor and how well kept up the place was. My grandmother lived here for quiet a while before moving. The staff was wonderful! I don't think we ever had any problem's while she was there. I have seen some less than okay assisted living homes and this one just blew my mind with how amazing it was. My grandma loved it as well, she made friends where else she was lonely before. I always felt that she was receiving top notch care from the individual's that took very good care of her! Any time someone ask me if I know of a placed for there loved one I always recommend here!

October 03, 2011

By trevh73

I visited this facility while searching for a place for my grandfather who has dementia. I chose to look at this because during my research I learned that dementia and Alzheimers were their specialty. It is very nice and doesn't feel cold like some of the places I visited. The staff is very friendly and there seems to be enough staff to make sure everyone is cared for. I had the opportunity to speak to a few residents and they all liked living there which was an important factor to me. I especially liked that they offter therapy also. We decided to go a different route and care for him at home as long as we can. I would still recommend them to anyone who is looking for care for a demetia patient.

August 02, 2011

By jksmith77

I walked through the doors and I felt so relieved of the nice cool breeze that met me when I walked in. A lady was sitting at the desk and she offered to help me with whatever she could. I told her I was there to look around and see what the facility had to offer. She said that there was no one there to help me at the moment but she could tell me what she knew and she also gave me some papers on the facility. This lady was very pleasant and her smile never left her face. Every question I asked was answered and ever though I did not get a walkthrough I felt that if I had gotten one, I would have been thouroughly impressed. Very great facility from what I saw and even better staff (from what I saw).

June 24, 2011

By TaryJess

A few years ago, as part of a school trip, I visited with some of the people who stayed at Burlington Manor. One of the things that stood out about the facility, above all else, was the amount of dedication and attention that each of the caregivers had for the people under their care. The facility, while clean, didn't seem to be very well stocked, and it's my understanding that the same is the case for most assisted living communities. At the very least, the sheer amount of love brought to bear by so many of the workers at Burlington Manor was something that was evident not only to myself, but to everyone else.

June 02, 2011

By PrankHurl

Friend or relative of resident

My grandfather lived in Burlington Manor for four years. He had some health problems and was very depressed following the passing of his wife. The staff at this facility were so kind and understanding towards him. He had outstanding medical care provided to him here and within a few months of living there he seemed to be enjoying life again. He made many friends in the community and found several activities there like cooking classes, that he really enjoyed. When we would go visit him there, he seemed to know all the staff members and would introduce them to us like they were old friends. The facility is exceptionally clean and the environment is warm. We never doubted for a moment that he was receiving the best care and enjoying the lifestyle there. Whenever there was a change in his health they alerted us promptly and always had a plan of treatment. The grounds are beautiful and all the other residents were always happy and enjoying themselves. We looked at several retirement communities for him before choosing Burlington and nothing else compared to the level of specialized care and kindness that was offered by this facility. I would highly recommend Burlington Mannor for anyone looking for a clean, knowledgeable, caring and dignified facility for an elderly loved one.

Features of Brookdale Burlington

About Brookdale Burlington

Brookdale Burlington provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Burlington