Masonic Home of New Jersey

902 Jacksonville Rd, Burlington, NJ, 08016

Reviews of Masonic Home of New Jersey

SPANISHREADY May 08, 2012

This facility was nice, it was clean and the staff seemed very nice. I was very comfortable with leaving my family member there, and she loves it. I was not sure how I would feel about it, but I have only heard good things about this place, and now I can confirm that. The staff is always there for her when she needs them and they never make her seem as if she is a bother. I know that she is very needy, and they fulfill her every need no matter how much she asks for. The food is not the best, but I understand that it is not a 5 star restaurant and the food is not always going to taste the best in the world. Overall it is a very good place, and I would recommend it to anyone who lives in the Burlington area, it may even be worth traveling for.

DocChristian April 19, 2012

This place was fantastic! I can't say enough good things about it. When I broke both legs it was terrible. I was laid up and my wife would have had to take care of myself and our kids. It was my idea to go into the Masonic home simply to ease the burden on my wife and so my kids wouldn't have to see me like this. It was a rather good idea; we told them it was an extended stay in a posh hospital. I had my own private room which was decorated. You would have thought I was staying somewhere other than a nursing home. The rooms, especially my room had a flat screen television not to mention my own private phone and internet services. With three meals a day and excellent nursing staff I went without wanting for anything. They even permitted my wife and kids to stay longer past the visiting hours on the weekends. I loved it!

John Garcia April 14, 2012

This facility is a nice clean one. The landscaping is beautiful for an area of its size. My parents got to be the age where they would require an extended stay in a nursing home. They wanted to look for places after my father had an accident and was laying down for several hours before he was found and helped. It was one of the most shocking days of my life. i knew then and there that i had to find an acceptable place for them to move as i could not live with them, and they agreed. We went to one other place before i found this one. they immediantly fell in love with it, its affordable, the st5aff are friendly, its clean, its reall the best we can ask for. i am only rating this 4 stars because some days they say that they dislike the food provided, but those days are usuially few and far between.

bliss86 April 10, 2012

I visited my maternal grandmother at this particular facility for a total of 2 years. I wanted to make sure that my grandmother was residing in a safe and comfortable environment. From what I witnessed and was told by my grandmother, the assisted-living-facility was a great place to be in. The staff members were more than cordial towards the patient's. My grandmother stated on numerous occasions that she was completely happy and extremely satisfied with the treatment and care she was receiving at the facility. I continued to visit my grandmother until she expired and even then I received a great amount of warmth from the employees of Masonic Home. I will never forget their kindness and compassion that they demonstrated towards my grandmother, me and the other patients that resided in the facility.

About Masonic Home of New Jersey

Masonic Home of New Jersey is an assisted living facility in Burlington, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Masonic Home of New Jersey for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Masonic Home of New Jersey