Masonic Home of New Jersey

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Masonic Home of New Jersey

April 19, 2012

By DocChristian

This place was fantastic! I can't say enough good things about it. When I broke both legs it was terrible. I was laid up and my wife would have had to take care of myself and our kids. It was my idea to go into the Masonic home simply to ease the burden on my wife and so my kids wouldn't have to see me like this. It was a rather good idea; we told them it was an extended stay in a posh hospital. I had my own private room which was decorated. You would have thought I was staying somewhere other than a nursing home. The rooms, especially my room had a flat screen television not to mention my own private phone and internet services. With three meals a day and excellent nursing staff I went without wanting for anything. They even permitted my wife and kids to stay longer past the visiting hours on the weekends. I loved it!

April 14, 2012

By John Garcia

This facility is a nice clean one. The landscaping is beautiful for an area of its size. My parents got to be the age where they would require an extended stay in a nursing home. They wanted to look for places after my father had an accident and was laying down for several hours before he was found and helped. It was one of the most shocking days of my life. i knew then and there that i had to find an acceptable place for them to move as i could not live with them, and they agreed. We went to one other place before i found this one. they immediantly fell in love with it, its affordable, the st5aff are friendly, its clean, its reall the best we can ask for. i am only rating this 4 stars because some days they say that they dislike the food provided, but those days are usuially few and far between.

April 10, 2012

By bliss86

I visited my maternal grandmother at this particular facility for a total of 2 years. I wanted to make sure that my grandmother was residing in a safe and comfortable environment. From what I witnessed and was told by my grandmother, the assisted-living-facility was a great place to be in. The staff members were more than cordial towards the patient's. My grandmother stated on numerous occasions that she was completely happy and extremely satisfied with the treatment and care she was receiving at the facility. I continued to visit my grandmother until she expired and even then I received a great amount of warmth from the employees of Masonic Home. I will never forget their kindness and compassion that they demonstrated towards my grandmother, me and the other patients that resided in the facility.

About Masonic Home of New Jersey

Masonic Home of New Jersey is an assisted living facility in Burlington, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Masonic Home of New Jersey for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Masonic Home of New Jersey