Granville Place

111 Sunset Road, Burlington, NJ, 08016

Reviews of Granville Place

April 01, 2014

By morrell

Three cheers for Granville House, a "Grand" assistant living residence!!! Of the four or five residences whee my relative has resided, not one has succeeded as well as Granville House in providing the services and environment necessary to improve her off and on maladies. My family member and I are both pleased with the high degree of achievement at Granville House in treating health, providing housing, and hospitality, the important objectives of assistant living, Here she enjoys good health services: an on-site registered nurse, trained medical assistants , medicine management, and physical therapy, as needed; choices of various , suitable housing arrangements are available, mini-semblances of home. My family member enjoys three meals a day, restaurant style and good home flavors. For those needing help with laundry, house-keeping, assistance with bathing/showering , help is provided, and a beauty salon offers the pleasure of being a well-groomed resident, both physically and mentally. She enjoys the trips to shopping, theaters, museums, and other places of historical, cultural interests. Of great joy to us are the rapid, positive changes occurring in my family member here at Granville House. Never has she been as stable, as comfortable with life within the last four years as she is now with her new life at Granville House. We both agree that in addition to the excellent services here is a heartfelt caring staff/resident relationship as well as a compassionate administrative/resident. The feeling of good human relationships is pervasive here' Attention to development of social relations is obvious through table games, learning activities, eating meals together, and a warm, cozy living room conducive to meeting new acquaintances. My family member frequently refers to Granville House as "my family;we are one family." Is there any better way to express Granville House hospitality? Human relationships here have helped to reawaken my loved one's desire for life...and our family thanks you from our heart!!! One Happy famjly

March 27, 2014

By dklesh

My mother moved into this facility in June, She loves it and we are all extremely pleased with the residence, The staff is wonderful! They treat the residents like family. The facility is clean and inviting and we could not be happier to know that our mom is so happy.

March 05, 2014

By kathy5555555

Everyone is so kind to patients my mothers care was the best care ever.The meals were good the staff from kitchen to nursing care was wonderful.All her needs were met and always the help was happy.The staff always made sure special needs were met.

Photos of Granville Place

Features of Granville Place

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Studio Deluxe

• Features Extra: Library

• Home Sale Assistance

• State Licenses: 10A000

About Granville Place

At Granville Place, our variety of services and programs, including assisted living, companion living and respite care, fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar, or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, our varying levels of service and activities accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Our assisted living residences offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free of the daily worries associated with living alone. At Granville Place, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

We combine retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.

Warm, homelike, charming environment. Granville is very close to shopping centers, theaters and hospitals.

Map of Granville Place