Sunrise of Burlington MA

24 Mall Road, Burlington, MA, 01803

Reviews of Sunrise of Burlington MA

September 27, 2013

By Denise12

My father moved to Sunrise of Burlington last August. The place was reasonably priced in terms of the assets that my father and us have. The place is very, very nice. The day that we went for a tour at the facility, the people were very warm, friendly, and helpful. They have exercise walks and that's good. They will sometimes also go to restaurants. There's a doctor that comes into facility. My father really liked the place.

June 12, 2012

By johnfitz63

Sunrise was a fairly good assisted living complex. The staff always seemed friendly and on top of their game. The doors had keyless number pads to keep residents from wandering off, and the codes were provided to visitors. The food seemed to be decent when I witnessed it being served, and the guests seemed to enjoy it. The lounges were stocked with TVs, movies, games and books pertinent to the interests of the guests (i.e, they weren't all modern magazines).

May 02, 2012

By Helpful care-giver

The overall look was nice. They were working on lobby renovations for the time period that I was working with my client. The staff were relatively friendly and responded appropriately to the residents in the facility.

November 18, 2011

By westmont

When I visited this facility I was amazed at the beautiful decor and comfortable living for seniors. A very friendly place with a lot of activity for all levels of care for the residents. The dining area was impeccible and the food was very good. I am considering this facility for my mom who has dementia.

Photos of Sunrise of Burlington MA

Features of Sunrise of Burlington MA

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Pets: All Pets Allowed.

About Sunrise of Burlington MA

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Burlington MA