Stonebridge at Burlington

50 Greenleaf Way, Burlington, MA, 01803

Reviews of Stonebridge at Burlington

June 30, 2014

We visited Stonebridge at Burlington, but my sister has decided that she wants to wait for now. The residents there were too old. The staff was fine; they were wonderful. The entire place was very nice. The location was good. It didn't have a pool, which was important to my sister.

March 27, 2014

Stonebridge at Burlington was bright, clean, and they have a lot of people who are active there. They have all kinds of activities. Everybody was very friendly and knew everybody's first names. The rooms were new. It was built last year. The food was almost restaurant quality. It was good and has variety. I like the participation in the activity by the residents. We went to some homes where most of the residents were sleeping during the activities.

June 23, 2013

By Marianne4

Stonebridge is the closest to my home and it's a really good fit for my friend who needs assisted care. She has been there for two months. The facility is brand new and very beautiful. They have a movie theatre and an outdoor sitting area with a fireplace. She is staying in a studio apartment. It's nice and beautiful with cherry wood cabinets. It's a little smaller but it's perfect for one person. The bathroom is also wonderful. The staff are very helpful and very friendly. They're very engaging with the residents. There are a lot of activities that she can choose from. Food is wonderful. They do a lot of locally grown and their vegetables and fish are fresh daily. She is very happy there. I would recommend this place, in fact, I'm trying to get my husband in there now.

Photos of Stonebridge at Burlington

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Stonebridge at Burlington

Located in the heart of all that’s buzzing in Burlington is Stonebridge - the newest, most innovative senior living community in the area. Stonebridge at Burlington offers all the benefits and amenities of community living - dining, housekeeping, transportation, maintenance... and fun. We take care of the details so you can enjoy doing the things you love the most. Everything we do at Stonebridge is designed to enhance your mind, keep your body fit and soothe your soul. From exercise classes, to a little pampering in our Journey Spa & Salon, to time with friends in the Good Dog Café, it is our wish to see you smile every day at Stonebridge. And best of all, you will have peace of mind knowing someone is there to help on a moment’s notice should the need arise.

Map of Stonebridge at Burlington