Covenant Place of Burleson

611 N.E. Alsbury Blvd., Burleson, TX, 76028

Reviews of Covenant Place of Burleson

Lilac1 August 14, 2012

This is a nice place which gets $2,800/month from your pocket for their service. It has a spacious walking area and several sitting areas. The rooms have small microwaves, pretty nice bathrooms and stainless steel sinks. I have a neighbor who stays in this place and she mentioned the food is wonderful. I also observed that the caregivers in this place are people who are really friendly and appeared to be really caring. However, to improve their service, they should upgrade their eating place and have a more private area for dining.

jenndun July 12, 2012

I visit this facility once a month to check in on a family member who is living here. The staff here is always very friendly. They always have a smile on their face and answer any questions I have. The facility itself is nice. It is a newer facility. Everything here is always clean and seems to be in working order. The family member here has enjoyed living here. They like the friendly atmosphere. The staff keeps the rooms clean. My family member is always taken care of and I don't have to worry about how she is treated. I have never had any problems or issues with this place. I enjoy my visits to this facility. It has been a blessing compared to other facilities she has been in. The cost of care and living is comparable to the other facilities in the area and the service is wonderful. I'm and grateful to have such a caring place looking after my loved one.

benmor78 May 09, 2012

The facilities were clean and the staff were generally pretty friendly. They had regularly scheduled activities. My girlfriend's mother (dementia) was quite happy with a magic show they recently had where she participated as an "assistant." They have church services, as well. Laundry sometimes disappears but I think that's not unusual for assisted living facilities. The decor is not the dated "cinderblock institutional" that you sometimes see in these facilities. Overall, it's better than average.

Rachel 1055 June 08, 2011

Visited this facility

The Covenant Place has a very nice ""drive up"" appeal. The entry way is covered for drop-offs and pick-ups and the parking area is adequate for family and friends visiting loved ones. Inside, the hallways are spacious with various size rooms on either side that have a home atmosphere. The rooms for living quarters are spacious,also. Everything is very clean and neat. The professional staff is friendly and very helpful and knowledgable. They offer activities for the busy life-style or quiet, relaxing areas for the more sedentary person. There is a private dining area for special occassions with family and friends or a larger dining room for the residents.
The majority of the rooms are private pay but there are 10 rooms appointed for Medicaid residents. They mentioned that Medicaid rooms may be unavailable in the near future with only private pay rooms offered. The cost is fairly reasonable in comparison to other similiar facilities. There is a flat rate for each room with additional charges for more assistance/care.

From Covenant Place of Burleson

You will discover many opportunities here and find an experienced staff ready to faithfully meet your every need. Our residents enjoy a warm, inviting atmosphere encouraging independence and activity.

You can have it all! A warm, friendly environment with all the comforts of home, but without the hassles. Delicious meals, impeccable service and a variety of activities - with the freedom to do nothing if you choose. At Covenant Place of Burleson, active seniors just like you are making the decision to discover an independent lifestyle of choice. And, should the need arise, you will have the advantage of supportive services.

A small town way of life close to big city amenities - this is Burleson. We are proud to call this gracious community our home, and honored that we can bring the senior adult population the greater retirement choices it deserves.

Features of Covenant Place of Burleson