Le Bleu Chateau

1900 & 1911 Grismer Avenue, Burbank, CA, 91504

Contact Now

Reviews of Le Bleu Chateau

Steve18 April 19, 2013

My mother-in-law lived at Le Bleu Chateau. I chose it because the people who managed the place were just great. The staff were attentive and friendly. They treated the residents like real people. My mother-in-law got the best care there. She was in a shared room because she wanted to be with someone. They had a lot of activities like bingo, sing-a-long, etc. The food was also phenomenal. She had massive improvement, a total change. It was the best place ever.

Royale November 28, 2012

La Bleu Chateau has two different buildings: one for those who can mostly handle themselves and one for those who are essentially helpless alone. My grandmother is in the latter one. For anyone who knows what it's like to take care of an elderly relative with advanced mental degradation, it is a task just to take of one. I must commend the staff who work tirelessly who manage, entertain, feed, medicate, and clean them; it is a thankless job and the La Bleu Cheteau staff do their best to adhere to the highest standards. Food is varied and tailored to specific groups, like those who can only ingest liquids and those that require a low sodium diet. Residents are weighed regularly to make sure they are eating well.La Bleu Chateau occasionally has some scuffles with our medical provider, Kaiser Permanente, but to my understanding this is limited to specific employees that ignoring certain details that others have told them about. The care workers are always quite busy, and it is quite a step up from the previous facility my grandmother was in, so we take this in stride.Pricing can get a bit expensive if it depends solely on the resident's pension, social security, and other retirement plans; we pay a nontrivial amount out of our own pocket to make sure she gets the care she needs. But, certain things need to be done and paid for.All in all, we are content that our grandmother is in good hands. No facility is perfect, but this is easily one of the best we've seen.

From Le Bleu Chateau

We build our care plans to meet the individual needs of our residents and fit within the comfort zone of the family members. Some residents test us for a month to see how well things go…then make a full commitment. We offer specific services, including sing-a-longs and math challenges, for our residents with memory impairments.

We are very proud to introduce you to our assisted living and memory care community and the passion we have to serve seniors and their families. Our goal is to help you understand your senior care choices and assist in the process of making, what for many, is a very difficult decision. We do this by filling the role of a facilitator and counselor - providing knowledge, experience and expertise.

Features of Le Bleu Chateau

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,900/month