Belmont Village Burbank

455 E. Angeleno Avenue, Burbank, CA, 91501

Reviews of Belmont Village Burbank

Caring104329750 April 21, 2015

Belmont Village of Burbank was a good facility, and it was the only one that had Christian activities. They have non-denominational Bible study and generic singing of old hymns for the seniors. They have an outing once a month chosen by the residents. Usually they go out to lunch to a restaurant chosen by the residents. They can also go to a museum or sightseeing. They would drive the residents to their doctors within a 10 mile radius.

scvjg April 16, 2015

When our father reached the point where we could no longer care for him at home, we were fortunate to have found Belmont Village in Burbank to care for him. He has truly enjoyed his time there. High on his list has been the great food served in their dining room, the wide range of music events performed by local professionals and the fun tours in their sightseeing bus. But the biggest plus has been the Belmont Village staff. These people not only provide great care for the residents, they truly enjoy being with the residents and it shows. A casual visit there will always show the staff laughing and joking with all the people there, everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. I would recommend Belmont Village to anyone who is looking for good home for a member of their family.

HMastrogiovanni August 14, 2014

We visited many assisted living facilities in the Los Angeles area before we chose Belmont Village Burbank for my father. Belmont Village Burbank was not only the nicest and most cheerful facility by far, the costs there are very competitive and are indeed toward the lower end of what we saw when we were looking. The facility is very clean and very cheerful. My father was very lonely and depressed after the death of my mother. He has made new friends at Belmont Village Burbank. The many activities there bring him joy and comfort. He loves the musical performances in the afternoons and he loves to play Trivia on Thursday nights. My husband and I often join him at many of the activities. We chose a pet-friendly facility so that our three dogs could visit their grandpa, and our dogs are always welcomed by the staff and the residents at Belmont Village Burbank. My father often comments on the fact that all of the staff members know his name. We have seen how kind and caring all the staff members are. The administrators have always been very warm and gracious to us and are always available to help. We highly recommend Belmont Village Burbank.

J5 August 10, 2014

I loved Belmont Village; it was so pleasant and the sanitation was very good. I tasted the food and it was very good -- the menu was as well. The staff was very pleasant, polite, and very hospitable. They also have a pastor who comes to lead bible study once a week. They have different kinds of activities. I'm hoping I can afford to move there.

Caring83535150 April 30, 2014

I didn't quite like Belmont because it was pretty high end. It was much more expensive, and it seemed like they had a lot more people there who were like independent, and I didn't know if my mom would fit in there. It was pretty large, too, with a lot of residents.

Caring81009250 March 27, 2014

Belmont Village was a really first-class establishment. The rooms were gorgeous and very nice. It just gave me the impression of being like in a luxury hotel.

Linda75739850 February 01, 2014

Belmont Village was very nice. I love the color scheme in there, it made it very comfortable. The entry way was very welcoming. There were rocking chairs outside. You just feel good about it. My husband and I like this place. We went into their very nice dining room and there were people eating at that time. We also saw a couple of their rooms and they were nice. We did see their entertainment room and their movie theater and that was really nice. Their recreation room was kind of weird though, because for seniors who are in their walkers, instead of having a treadmill there, they had exercise bikes for them. Also this facility was not geared to sight-impaired seniors.

Michael40 January 31, 2014

My grandmother is at Belmont Village of Burbank now. It is both senior living and assisted living. We chose this because I like the overall atmosphere when we walked in and the people there were very nice. Their price is also very reasonable and they work with us on it. It is also in a great central location. We have a one-bedroom apartment for my grandmother, which is very nice. Food is very good. They have very good menu items too. They also have plenty of activities for their residents.

carlos g.1 September 13, 2012

I was thoroughly impressed by what Belmont Village had to offer. It was very clean on both the inside and outside. What I was especially impressed by was all the different activities that it offered for its residents. They catered to each residents needs and during the tour, the guide provided in-depth examples of what would be available to the resident. Another facet that stood out about this facility is the level of enthusiasm expressed by the employees. At some level, many of the facilities offer many of the same services: computer rooms, planned events, great food, etc. However, it was the staff at Belmont that set them apart. The energy and enthusiasm was palpable from the entry-level service staff all the way to the executive director. I felt confident that a family could leave a relative there and be assured that they would be in great hands.

Ep77 July 11, 2012

I had a great first impression. I had heard great things about the facility online, and I was quite excited to take my mother somewhere where she could get the proper care she needed (she was diagnosed with Alzheimers the year my father passed away.) It was quite hard to take care of her, while going to school and trying to keep a job. The building is quite well designed, and it looks like plenty of care was put into it to make it easier and more accessible for the elderly. The staff were quite helpful and friendly (I was also quite nervous, this would be the first time my mother would be without me.) They addressed my questions and concerns immediately, and gave us a tour around the building. There is plenty of things to do to keep her occupied. I feel good knowing she's being taken care of (and her condition is getting better, too!)

blueagle July 06, 2012

This place is really great. I love their rooms, they have both private and semi-private. They have amenities which our family member enjoys such as the cute 'work out' area they offer. Our relative has nothing but positive feedback each time we visit her. She also tells us that she enjoys the activities the facility holds such as Bingo and Karaoke. She also loves the food there. Now, the place is a bit pricey but seeing your loved one happy as can be makes it truly worth it. It's also near the freeway so it's not hard to find and it's pretty close to some shops as well so our relative doesn't get easily bored. Their staff is EXTREMELY friendly as well and quite knowledgeable whenever we have questions. Our relative also loves meeting new friends around the facility!

mimi6 April 18, 2012

I really didn't need as you can see I am typing right now by my self on my laptop. But The staff is very nice its very clean it feels like a hotel. Not motel 6 a fancy 4-5 star hotel. I loved it even thou it was unneeded. they knew that and let me live my life they even helped me to get into a retirement home instead of an assisted living. I reccomend this to everyone.

George Henry April 11, 2012

We have been researching some places an elderly relative might like to live in now that she is unable fo care for herself. Belmont Village of Burbank is one that we found to be particularly nice. It has the appearance of a large house on the outside and is located in a quiet residential neighborhood.The staff was very courteous to us and willing to show us around. The residents were involved in a number of activities, and we found it interesting to note how many of them were working on computers. The place has a library that stocks a great many books on tape. There is also a learning center that offers instruction in computer use. There are also programs devoted to physical fitness.The food here looked great, and there were several options as to where residents could dine. It was pleasant to stroll around the grounds that were landscaped with a wide array of plantings.

Carlos G. March 10, 2012

I was thoroughly impressed with the facility I toured. It was obvious from the moment that I walked in that attention had been paid to all the details. From the layout of the common areas to the type of materials in the building, it was evident that there had been thought put into it. The staff was friendly and accommodating, answering all the questions I had in a honest and forthcoming manner. This extended from the reception and custodial staff, all the way to the executive director who helped plan the tour we went on. Of particular note was the quality of the food provided. I was given a complimentary lunch in the cafeteria and was impressed by the quality of the ingredients used as well as the nutritional value of the cuisine. I left the door feeling that I would be very comfortable having my loved one be a resident at this facility.

Mark2 October 10, 2011

Belmont village is a retirement community. I specifically visited the Alzheimer's department where those with Alzheimer's Disease go to be taken care. I was a volunteer who assisted the staff with daily activities such as playing games, reading stories, and just being there to talk to the residents. I felt that this part of this assisted living community was very proactive in trying to keep these special needs residents informed of current events with the daily newspaper made by the staff of Belmont Village. The nurses were very swift to do their duties when a resident needed help. One thing I did notice is that the common living space that was allocated to this division was quite small. Although, the amount of residents in this division were not that many. Residents of this assisted living community were very well taken care of and were given 3 meals and various snack times during the day. It was an overall nice community feeling.

mn188290 September 27, 2011

Belmont Village of Burbank is located in the beautiful Burbank Hills residential area just blocks from great shopping and restaurants. Their community has convenient access to healthcare and places of worship.

KevanBlack June 10, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My Grandma stayed at the Belmont Village facility in Burbank, CA, for about a year. My impression of the facility was very good. In fact, it seemed more like a resort than an assisted living facility. The place was so nice that I was wishing I could stay there too. Belmont Village is located in a wonderful area and the actual facility is kept up quite nicely. The rooms have the feel of a four star hotel, but there is also a very homey feeling inside. I really like that the rooms are equipped with grab bars in the bathrooms and easy-pull levers so it is easier for old folks to get around independently. There are recreation areas within the facility, including a nice gym with a variety of equipment to choose from. However, I don't think that my Grandma used it much. All in all, I have to say that I was very pleased with this facility, and it made me feel like my Grandma was in good hands while she was away.

From Belmont Village Burbank

Belmont Village of Burbank, California is located in the beautiful Burbank Hills residential area, with convenient access to healthcare facilities, places of worship, the main Burbank library, quaint cafés and shops along tree-lined streets. Just three blocks from the Belmont senior living facility is Burbank Town Center, where visitors can find exceptional shopping. Located on the three interior levels are major department stores, specialty boutiques, restaurants and a mega movie complex. And as if that wasn't enough, more stand-alone stores surround the shopping center.

Working closely with residents and families, we have shaped a personal life plan that respects each resident's needs and abilities. Together with regular health assessments and a well-trained staff, we are able to provide an ideal balance of support and opportunities so that all residents can live each day to the fullest. Whether they're enjoying a stroll in the well-manicured grounds, visiting with guests in the inviting common areas or dining room, or participating in programs specifically designed for their well-being, there are lots of good friends, good food and fun things for residents to do at Belmont Village.

Experience the Belmont Village Difference
  • Dedicated Memory Care Residences
  • Assistance with daily living
  • Well-trained, dedicated staff
  • Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
  • Professionally supervised fitness center and wellness programs
  • Physical, occupational and speech therapies available on-site
  • Free scheduled transportation
  • Enrichment programs and social activities
  • Internet and email at the Center for Learning
  • Housekeeping and laundry
  • Private and companion apartments
  • Short-term stays available
Memory Care rate includes the following
(there is an additional fee for enhanced personal care.)
  • Basic Personal Care (activity reminders and stand-by assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and escorts)
  • Three delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily in Josephine's Kitchen
  • Licensed Nurse on-site 24 hours a day
  • Regular monitoring of residents' wellness and periodic health assessments
  • Senior-focused social, recreational, educational and gardening activities
  • 24-hour emergency call response system
  • Daily scheduled transportation to nearby shops, physicians' offices or special events
  • Weekly housekeeping, laundering of bed linens and personal laundry
  • Daily trash removal and bed-making
  • All utilities except private telephone
  • Cable TV programming

Belmont Village of Burbank is a warm, engaging community with a family feel that offers a continuum of care from Independent to Assisted Living, as well as two levels of innovative Memory Care programs. Our Circle of Friends Program for people with mild cognitive impairment is award-winning and we have licensed nurses and devoted caregivers on site 24/7.

Features of Belmont Village Burbank

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Dining extra: All residents have in-room kitchenettes

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $6,590/month

• Staff patient ratio: 6 to 1 in memory care, about 15 to 1 in other areas
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: RCFE License 197608468
  • State License(s): 197608468

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Belmont Village Burbank