The Bristol Home

1500 Main Street, Buffalo, NY, 14209

Reviews of The Bristol Home

November 21, 2012

By rizz

When I first drove up to Bristol Home, I was very impressed by how neat and tidy the surrounding were. There was also a beautiful court yard where several of the residents were setting. When I walked in, I was even more impressed. I was greeted by very nice and helpful staff members. The sitting room was so clean and well decorated. The thing that really won me over with Bristol Home was the staff. I think they have a real understanding of the need for people to still feel independent. I never felt like my grandmother or my family was being talked down to or treated like a burden. Each time I was there I saw people playing cards, listening to music and just gossiping. One thing they need to improve is their laundry, they should be very careful with the delicate ones. The occupants that I observed seemed very happy and had only good things to say about the facility. One person spoke of the wonderful food quality and options that they have. I was surprised to see a menu with a variety of detailed options. The facility is doing a noble job of looking after our loved ones. Thumbs up and keep it up.

Photos of The Bristol Home

Features of The Bristol Home

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private Room With A Shared Bath Or Private Room With A Bath

• General Store

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi

• Staff Patient Ratio: 15:1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 240-E-004

About The Bristol Home

The Bristol Home has been operating since 1868 and continues to provide a unique and exceptional environment exclusively for women. The Bristol Home is licensed by the New York State Department of Health as an Assisted Living Residence and as an Adult Care Facility. Our residence is a small Victorian home offering all of the amenities of assisted living including medication management, home cooked meals served waitress style, supervision and assistance with personal care and a great compliment of activities. Housekeeping, laundry service, assistance with coordination of medical services, personal assistance with daily living, and case management are also provided at our facility.

The tradition of Bristol Home offers a convenient and homelike setting unmatched by any other facility of its kind in the area.

Map of The Bristol Home