The Heritage House

28833 SR 410 East, Buckley, WA, 98321

Reviews of The Heritage House

RoseAnna1 August 27, 2013

Heritage House was close to where I work. I work up in Buckley and I wanted to be able to see my Mom everyday. We're quite impressed with the whole staff. They really pay attention to the residents.The people are very nice. They care about my mother like I care about her and that's the way my brother and I felt about it. They are so caring, kind and they make sure that Mom has everything she wants or needs. The place always smells good and clean. I have no worries whatsoever because I know she's been taken care of.

Jennifer22 August 09, 2013

Heritage House is the closest place to where we live. Whenever we drove past there, the place always looks nice, clean and bright. When we toured it, i just seemed like a positive place for her to be. I can't say enough good things about them. They do so many activities. My mom does more things than I do now. They play games. They go on field trips and shopping. They're giving back the quality of life that the residents didn't have before. I have no doubt that if my mom would not have moved there, she would no longer be with us. They have absolutely given her life back. The staff there is amazing.

Jim23 July 26, 2013

When my mother's sister passed away in Pennsylvania, I knew that I needed to move my mom out here..I went ahead and started researching for places and then my wife told me about Heritage House. We went to Heritage House and talked to Peggy and right then and there when I spoke with her, I could tell that she and her place is the right fit. In a nutshell, Love is the atmosphere with Heritage House. You can have other things in the facility but if love isn't expressed through the workers then anything else doesn't really matter.

They have activities there 5-6 days a week. I know for a fact that the activities director in the mornings will take them to Walmart and other stores. In the mornings they do their shopping and in the afternoon after lunch they do bingo or crafts, ice cream socials or pizza socials. They can choose to come down and participant or they can sit on their rooms. Everytime I go in there, they're all playing bingo.

Cindy Kittleson April 21, 2009

My loved one stayed here

You could never go wrong with this facility - they are very wonderful caring people. Nice clean facility

About The Heritage House

The Heritage House is an assisted living facility in Buckley, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Heritage House for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Heritage House