Isle at Watercrest Bryan

4091 Eastchester Drive, Bryan, TX, 77802

Reviews of Isle at Watercrest Bryan

Caring100683050 April 10, 2015

All aides that assist with my physical care are the best. I have no need to complain. I treat them with respect. I get it back three-fold. Thanks to all!!!

Van Zandt March 27, 2015

Excellent care and services.

anonymous102253850 February 11, 2015

The Isle at Watercrest Bryan was very nice, and I thought they would be good, but they were very expensive. It was beautiful. The staff that accommodated me during my visit was very friendly, and she gave us some very valuable information.

Kaley August 01, 2013

I've spent some time over the past 6 mos visiting my loved one at this facility. The memory care is not assisted living-as I was told by staff, it is a mental care facility. There is a wide range of mental ability in the patients that they care for, and the more severe get the most attention. Since they were bought by a new corporation several months ago, they have fired many of the staff that were critical to my loved one's care, and reduced the number of staff overall. They rarely go out anymore, and activities are limited. I was surprised to read on here that they give visitors free meals. I've had to pay for mine, and most of it I would not feed to my dog. The facility looks good on appearance, but spend several days with your loved one there, and you may change your mind.

Georgia1 June 17, 2013

The Isle of Watercrest was a very nice and wonderful facility but it was also a little expensive. It was clean and everybody was friendly. The rooms were fine and the food was wonderful. The ladies in the kitchen were real nice and it was kind of buffet style. They had activities but she did not join since she was a stroke victim and paralyzed.

caring8970 June 07, 2013

I have visited the Isle of Watercrest and it was wonderful. The staff was very professional and well-trained. They have a beauty salon, a workout facility, a place for games, and cafeterias on most floors. Their rooms were very accommodating.

Lisziland November 21, 2012

My grandfather was a resident at the Isle of Watercrest during his final month on hospice. The staff here were extremely friendly and professional. They took the time out of their day to answer any questions we had and to explain anything that was happening. The staff responded very quickly whenever anything was needed and kept my grandfathers dignity during the activities that were required. The facility was very nice and included a reading room and outside patio, activities rooms, a hairdresser, physical therapy, and plenty of programs for residents. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend this to anyone looking for an assisted living, retirement community or nursing home because it serves as all three.

SammyK July 24, 2012

The Isle of Watercrest was really a pretty great assisted living environment. The place was extremely clean and I was able to get along with the staff really well. While visiting with my mother the staff offered to get her whatever she needed, which really made me feel like it was a good place. We walked around and talked to various staff members for around forty-five minutes and every one of them greeted us with a smile. When lunch time came around they didn't hesitate to offer us a free lunch. We ended up sitting down with a few staff members who were also on their lunch and just chatted about various things. I don't recall everything that was said, but it was just casual chatting. I was quite surprised at how good the food ended up being. In places like this I'm used to not being treated well and getting poor food. This visit was one of the few times where this was not the case. That day we visited several other assisted living facilities and found this one to be far superior. Since that day we have of course decided to use this facility and haven't looked back since.

Tom4 June 02, 2012

By reputation recommendation we decided to visit the facility. We were told that this is the best facility in the area true enough. It is very new and modern and spacious. The room is about 600 sq. ft and i think the place is very nice for my mom. When we visited the staff was very helpful. From what I know they have a lot of activities for the residents. Their dining room is very nice and spacious and comfortable. My mom will be moving in 2 weeks.

Denise2 April 26, 2012

The facilities are very nice. The building is new and everything looks wonderful. I visited when the facility was so new that things did not at all run smoothly. Staff did not inspire confidence that they knew what they were doing. For example, the billing for my dad (who was in the skilled nursing facility) was completely wrong and was not fixed by them until many months later and after many attempts to speak to the staff about addressing this issue. Also, the turnover of staff even in such a short period of time seemed to be high. Moreover, I do not believe they have enough staff. And of the existing staff, few are sensitive enough to treat the patients like they would want to be treated or how they would want a family member to be treated. It left a bad taste in my mouth about care for the elderly in general.

From Isle at Watercrest Bryan

Residents of Isle at Watercrest Bryan enjoy an active lifestyle, maintaining their independence, while also accepting assistance with daily tasks when necessary. At our active assisted living community in Bryan we offer a variety of community programs that residents can take part in. Whether you enjoy partaking in the occasional fine dining out experience or taking an exercise class with your neighbors, there’s something for everyone at Isle at Watercrest Bryan.

Participate in an exercise class, play cards with friends, sit in on a visiting speaker’s presentation, attend devotion services, or try your luck at Bingo. The opportunities and community programs are both entertaining and endless at Isle at Watercrest Bryan. Activities are designed with your interests in mind, and your friends and family are often welcome to participate.

We offer a complete array of services. We have skilled nursing and accept Medicare, Insurance and Private pay. We have Studio, One Bedroom, Two Bedroom along with all private skilled nursing beds.

Features of Isle at Watercrest Bryan