Isle at Watercrest Bryan

4091 Eastchester Drive, Bryan, TX, 77802

Reviews of Isle at Watercrest Bryan

January 18, 2016

By Glenda15

My mom was at Isle at Watercrest Bryan for her rehab. The staff was excellent with her. As soon as she pushed her button, someone would usually be right there. They were very punctual. All in all, they really did a good job with her. They also have very good food.

April 10, 2015

All aides that assist with my physical care are the best. I have no need to complain. I treat them with respect. I get it back three-fold. Thanks to all!!!

March 27, 2015

By Van Zandt

Excellent care and services.

February 11, 2015

By anonymous102253850

The Isle at Watercrest Bryan was very nice, and I thought they would be good, but they were very expensive. It was beautiful. The staff that accommodated me during my visit was very friendly, and she gave us some very valuable information.

August 01, 2013

By Kaley

I've spent some time over the past 6 mos visiting my loved one at this facility. The memory care is not assisted living-as I was told by staff, it is a mental care facility. There is a wide range of mental ability in the patients that they care for, and the more severe get the most attention. Since they were bought by a new corporation several months ago, they have fired many of the staff that were critical to my loved one's care, and reduced the number of staff overall. They rarely go out anymore, and activities are limited. I was surprised to read on here that they give visitors free meals. I've had to pay for mine, and most of it I would not feed to my dog. The facility looks good on appearance, but spend several days with your loved one there, and you may change your mind.

June 17, 2013

By Georgia1

The Isle of Watercrest was a very nice and wonderful facility but it was also a little expensive. It was clean and everybody was friendly. The rooms were fine and the food was wonderful. The ladies in the kitchen were real nice and it was kind of buffet style. They had activities but she did not join since she was a stroke victim and paralyzed.

June 07, 2013

By caring8970

I have visited the Isle of Watercrest and it was wonderful. The staff was very professional and well-trained. They have a beauty salon, a workout facility, a place for games, and cafeterias on most floors. Their rooms were very accommodating.

November 21, 2012

By Lisziland

My grandfather was a resident at the Isle of Watercrest during his final month on hospice. The staff here were extremely friendly and professional. They took the time out of their day to answer any questions we had and to explain anything that was happening. The staff responded very quickly whenever anything was needed and kept my grandfathers dignity during the activities that were required. The facility was very nice and included a reading room and outside patio, activities rooms, a hairdresser, physical therapy, and plenty of programs for residents. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend this to anyone looking for an assisted living, retirement community or nursing home because it serves as all three.

July 24, 2012

By SammyK

The Isle of Watercrest was really a pretty great assisted living environment. The place was extremely clean and I was able to get along with the staff really well. While visiting with my mother the staff offered to get her whatever she needed, which really made me feel like it was a good place. We walked around and talked to various staff members for around forty-five minutes and every one of them greeted us with a smile. When lunch time came around they didn't hesitate to offer us a free lunch. We ended up sitting down with a few staff members who were also on their lunch and just chatted about various things. I don't recall everything that was said, but it was just casual chatting. I was quite surprised at how good the food ended up being. In places like this I'm used to not being treated well and getting poor food. This visit was one of the few times where this was not the case. That day we visited several other assisted living facilities and found this one to be far superior. Since that day we have of course decided to use this facility and haven't looked back since.

June 02, 2012

By Tom4

By reputation recommendation we decided to visit the facility. We were told that this is the best facility in the area true enough. It is very new and modern and spacious. The room is about 600 sq. ft and i think the place is very nice for my mom. When we visited the staff was very helpful. From what I know they have a lot of activities for the residents. Their dining room is very nice and spacious and comfortable. My mom will be moving in 2 weeks.

April 26, 2012

By Denise2

The facilities are very nice. The building is new and everything looks wonderful. I visited when the facility was so new that things did not at all run smoothly. Staff did not inspire confidence that they knew what they were doing. For example, the billing for my dad (who was in the skilled nursing facility) was completely wrong and was not fixed by them until many months later and after many attempts to speak to the staff about addressing this issue. Also, the turnover of staff even in such a short period of time seemed to be high. Moreover, I do not believe they have enough staff. And of the existing staff, few are sensitive enough to treat the patients like they would want to be treated or how they would want a family member to be treated. It left a bad taste in my mouth about care for the elderly in general.

Photos of Isle at Watercrest Bryan

Services & Amenities of Isle at Watercrest Bryan

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5350/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: License Pending

About Isle at Watercrest Bryan

DISCOVER ISLE AT WATERCREST BRYAN

Experience the warmth, elegance, and opportunities that await you at Isle at Watercrest Bryan. Customized levels of care, at-your-service amenities, a way of life designed for your pleasure… Once you experience the resort lifestyle of Isle at Watercrest - Bryan, you’ll never want to leave. And you won’t have to, even if your health care needs change. We offer the area’s only full continuum of services—Independent Living, Assisted Living and Extended Care—with all our care neighborhoods in one connected building. You or your loved one can remain near each other, despite different medical needs. Watercrest is dedicated to creating a friendly and hassle-free living environment where residents can enjoy all the benefits of a safe, attractive, and surprisingly affordable lifestyle.

At Watercrest, we pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled living experience through a combined focus on quality finishes, first-class care, innovative services, and unique amenities.

You’ll see a difference immediately: Our health care neighborhoods don’t look anything like conventional Assisted Living or Extended Care “facilities.” They’re more like a charming boutique hotel, with lovely private rooms, cozy corners, and inviting common areas all ready for you to call home.

For your care, our Signature Programs and an array of a la carte services including our customized levels of care can be tailored to your specific needs. You can continue to live an active and fulfilling lifestyle.

A community tastefully designed to deliver the lifestyle you deserve, while maximizing your comfort, and enjoyment.

COMMUNITY AMENITIES

• Granite counter-tops & stainless appliances
  • Balcony availability
  • Coffee bistro & wine bar
  • Courtyard Access
  • Large common spaces
  • Flat screen with basic cable

SIGNATURE CARE PROGRAMS

• 24/7 Nursing availability
  • On-site beauty & barber service
  • Chef prepared meals
  • Month to month leases

EXTENDED CARE

When the time comes and your loved one requires additional help to complement their daily lifestyle, look no further than Isle at Watercrest Bryan in Bryan, TX. Isle at Watercrest Bryan is proud to offer a unique extended care program designed to boost and support the overall quality of life for our Residents with increasing needs. Over time as the needs of assisted living Residents change, the extended care program provides an additional layer of support to address changing needs in a home-like environment.

Thank you for your interest at Isle at Watercrest Bryan. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Isle at Watercrest Bryan