Fountain Park Assisted Living and Memory Care

1433 North Main Street, Bryan, OH, 43506

Reviews of Fountain Park Assisted Living and Memory Care

Therese C February 06, 2014

My mom has been at Fountain Park for almost 3 years. Since she has to have 24 hour care there is no other place that I would want her to be. Fountain Park is what I like to call a "Glorified Nursing Home" you have a small apartment of your own but Nursing Staff there when needed. LPNs and CNAs are very caring and respect her. Fun to be friends with. The upper management works with me on problems and they get solved when attention is brought to them. When I walk out that door to come home I am very comfortable with the fact that Mom is in very good hands. Sure you will have problems and disagreements on the way our loved ones are taken care of but no one can care for them the way you can and Fountain Park is the next best!!!

Terrified Relative February 02, 2014

This place is a nightmare. They photographed my parent who was unable to provide consent - even though she has a guardian who specifically stated no photos were to be taken. My parent is blind, and when I phoned to speak with them, the nurse actually argued that she wasn't blind. Worst care next to Parkview in Bryan. The Director of Nurses was punched in the face by a resident and finally fired. RUN DON'T WALK FROM THIS FACILITY - while you can. Another resident recently begged for hospice care and was denied and DIED. Run while you can.

Missingfountainpark May 25, 2013

There is no better place than this. It is like the Grand Hotel, very tastefully decorated, peaceful and serene. Like having your own apartment but still being able to go wherever you want inside the facility. My Dad was in there for a long time - until he was yanked out (by 2 family members behind everyone's back) and thrown in the worst hellhole in Bryan. If a room becomes available, grab it. It's definitely where I would want to go.

About Fountain Park Assisted Living and Memory Care

Fountain Park Assisted Living and Memory Care is an assisted living facility in Bryan, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Fountain Park Assisted Living and Memory Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Fountain Park Assisted Living and Memory Care