Brookdale Broken Arrow

4001 South Aspen Avenue, Broken Arrow, OK, 74011

Reviews of Brookdale Broken Arrow

Caring98189350 December 12, 2014

My grandmother is in Sterling House of Broken Arrow. I can tell you I don’t have a good reference for it. I am looking to take her out and move her. We pay for the extra care she requires, and they do not check on her every two hours. She has a private room. It has a little kitchenette, a bathroom, a living room, and her bedroom. Her room is not clean. She had dirty dishes in her room that have been there since Thanksgiving. That’s the kind of place that turned out to be.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us. Please be assured that the health and well-being of our residents is our top priority and we share their concerns as well as the concerns of their families and friends. We would welcome an opportunity to discuss it with you personally and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

Brenda49 October 19, 2014

What I like about Sterling House of Broken Arrow was that it was smaller, there were fewer people, and it seemed very clean. It had a very homey atmosphere. I feel that would be the one I would send my mom to if that time comes. I only met one staff, the one that was doing the tour, and she was very nice. She seemed to have very good rapport with the clients there. The building and the grounds were very nice and very well kept. The neighborhood was fine. At that time, the residents were doing some kind of craft with them at a big table.

Caring94911350 October 16, 2014

Everything at Sterling House of Broken Arrow is fine. Cleanliness is above average, and my wife's room is just adequate. The food is very good and their dining room is like restaurant style. The activities are very good; they have world religion trivia, devotionals, card games, parachute, hymns and songs, hand massages, and all this in just one day. It is a fairly new facility, excellent common areas, excellent dining room and eating facilities, lots of activities, and the staff is excellent.

Muskokie June 26, 2014

Clare Bridge Place (Sterling House of Broken Arrow) looks good. They have activities. The last visit that I had there, my wife seemed to be stable and pretty well adjusted. I think she is going to be OK there. The rooms are good; they're clean. The staff seems to be stable. In talking with some of the employees, it seems to be stable employment, and I like that.

Janet46 December 31, 2013

We checked Sterling House and it was very nice. However, I didn't like it as much as I liked the place I chose for my mom. Though the staff was very good, they didn't seem to be like the ones in the place she's in now. It wasn't quite as big and my mom came from a big city. So, we would not want her to move from a big city to a small community because I knew my mom needed more social interaction.

Curtis3 December 13, 2013

I went to the Sterling House of Broken Arrow and we really liked the rooms. We liked the way that the place was laid out. It was basically in one level. The rooms that we looked at were just about the right size. The lady that ran the place was absolutely nice.

not a good place to go September 17, 2013

My father was a resident of Sterling House in BrokenArrow for several months. We were pleased with his care and with the staff's attention to him. If we had a problem we could go to the staff or the administrator and it was taken care of as soon as possible. First time visitors need to take into account that there are times when things are not as tidy, as when the facility was being remodeled or right after there was an activity, but the staff is always quick to clean up. They allow the residents to dress themselves which saves some dignity for the residents so they may look disheveled. The residents are allowed to wander through the facility but the doors are locked and the staff is always close by.

Lynn15 July 25, 2013

We were able to visit Sterling House of Broken Arrow and we did not like the place. The meal was not good. We weren't as pleased with the staff.

unjum May 25, 2012

this assisted living should be the worst of all assisted living. the residents were untidy, the entire environment was stinky, and there were trash, plates, spoons, cups, all over the place. they leave the residents wandering without control, and most of all, the staffs have no self control.

Margaret W March 28, 2012

I was extremely impressed with the staff that I met with while touring the facility at Sterling House. My family was going through a very hard time while trying to decide where to place my grandmother, who had been slowly losing her fight to cancer. My grandpa refused to not be with her, even during the evenings. The staff at Sterling House was very thoughtful and compassionate towards him and assured him that not only would she be taken care of, but he would also be welcomed to be with her as much as possible. The rooms were clean and tidy and the staff seemed very presentable. Everyone that we met was smiling and encouraging to our family in our time of need. I was comforted in seeing the schedule and accountability that the staff were asked to kept, knowing that this is not always the case in these types of facilities. The expenses were relatively expensive, but who can put a price on the good quality care of a loved one who has already been suffering. I would strongly recommend Sterling House to anybody in need of a facility for a loved one, who wants more than just minimal care.

From Brookdale Broken Arrow

Brookdale Broken Arrow provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Broken Arrow