Baptist Village of Broken Arrow

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Baptist Village of Broken Arrow

July 30, 2013

By Diane32

I found Baptist Village of Broken Arrow through the internet. I went through several facilities that we like but this one has everything that we were wanting. We could also bring family in because this one is closest to our house. I really like this place for my mom. It is clean, very well-kept and nice. They also have a big shelter room that if you have bad weather like tornadoes, they could bring people into that. They are very knowledgeable about everything. This is also a Christian-based community. There is just a lot that I like about this facility. I think the staff is excellent. They have a nice dining room that has long tables where everybody sat together. They didn't have assigned seating arrangements, instead they would just let them sit next to people that they go along with. I did try to eat there and the food is good. My mother loves the food. She thinks that everything that they have everyday is good. I think they really did well with their menus.

July 25, 2013

By Lynn15

The staff seemed professional and caring.

June 21, 2012

By Nurturing

It is hard to put your parent into an assisted living facility, but the staff at Baptist Village made this transition for my mom much easier. My mother has dementia and I knew I had to get her some full time help. One visit to Baptist Village set my mind at ease. They have a wonderful staff. They treat the people there with kindness and do everything they can to make them feel good about being there. My mom has been there almost two years now and has madebthe transition remarkedly well. And, from all my visits, i know know i made the right choice. Great food, great staff, great place, great peace of mind for me.

About Baptist Village of Broken Arrow

Baptist Village of Broken Arrow is an assisted living facility in Broken Arrow, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Baptist Village of Broken Arrow for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Baptist Village of Broken Arrow