NEED HELP FINDING OR CHOOSING A SENIOR HELP ADVISOR?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Arbors at Stoughton

Posted by Shiela3 May 22, 2015

We chose The Arbors. It is a perfect fit. The people are extremely nice and very good with my mother-in-law. Her room is beautiful and has everything we need. They have day trips, bingo, crafts -- all kinds of stuff every day. The food is very good; the staff is great. No problems whatsoever.

Posted by jledin April 15, 2015

My Mother in Law is now a resident of Arbors at Stoughton. My wife and I thought that it would be a difficult transition for her from living totally independent in a home. The staff at Arbors made it so easy for us. Their caring approach was a comfort to my mother in law. She has been at the Arbors for over a year now and could not be happier. As far as the facility itself, the grounds, common areas and apartment units are always neat and clean. Two thumbs up for Arbors!

Posted by Sara6 July 10, 2013

I chose The Arbors because it was close to me and it was very friendly, homey and warm. I really liked the people, both the residents and the staff. They had three levels of programs for Alzheimer's whether at the start of dementia or post dementia. They have a daily program of activities for the residents. The staff is caring and involved.

Location of Arbors at Stoughton