Brookdale Bristol

One Liberty Place, Bristol, VA, 24201

Reviews of Brookdale Bristol

Star2 March 12, 2014

We are just beginning the search to help my Dad find what he needs in this part of his life journey. We were greeted as soon as we entered the building and took a tour of the facilities. We were invited to ask questions and were given a folder with all the information we discussed and which would help us in making a decision. We appreciate all the information we received and the friendly, prompt and courteous people at Grand Court.

Terry17 September 30, 2013

They were extremely cordial and informative. I also appreciated that they would work with us on things special to my step father.

Harold4 July 26, 2013

I'd been there several times and I was interested in moving there myself together with my wife so the two of us would live there together, but she went downhill a lot faster than I expect so I have to put her to a place by herself.

Sherry1948 May 04, 2013

I'm pleased to say when I visited last weekend I was pleasantly surprised by all of the activity going on. Everyone seemed to be having a great time! I felt welcomed and totally comfortable on my first visit. Thank you for your hospitality!

Michael F. September 09, 2011

The outside of this building was absolutely beautiful. It was similar to the castle-style homes that were built in this area in the 1930s and 1940s. When I visited, the only bad thing that I noticed about this building was the lack of staff. Although the few staff that were present were extremely friendly and helpful, for a place of this size and stature, I could only think that more people should be staffed here than I saw. Otherwise, I highly recommend Grand Court.

From Brookdale Bristol

Brookdale Bristol provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Bristol