Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol

826 Meadowview Road, Bristol, TN, 37620

Reviews of Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol

Caring114155150 October 29, 2015

My parents are happy at Broadmore; their happiness was the only thing we were concerned with when placing them. They like the housing and can cook in their own apartment. My mother does most of the cooking, but they do like to go down and have dinner or breakfast with some of the other people who live there. They could improve on the activities that they offer since there aren't many. The staff is very friendly and very helpful.

Marty8 September 23, 2014

Broadmore was good and it was very nice. The rooms were based on the size we were looking for. They had a restaurant style dining room. We ate lunch there and the food was good. What stood out was the kindness, the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff.

Terry17 December 30, 2013

The staff at Broadmore is very nice. I knew the director and he is very personable and very helpful. The rooms were a little smaller compared to some of the rooms I've looked at. We talked about their activities and it sounds like they had a good variety of things and they have a good activity's director. The facility is just very expensive.

Vicki14 May 29, 2013

We chose Broadmore Senior Living because it is close to where we live and they have a smaller venue. The rooms have bathrooms in it. The staff was nice and the food was good. My uncle seemed to really like their services.

From Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol

Quality, compassionate assisted living, memory care and respite care services for seniors in Southwestern Virginia & Northeastern Tennessee in Bristol, TN. Situated in a quiet countryside setting, Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol takes pride in providing residents with professional services in a warm, homelike setting. Yardwork, housekeeping, cooking, and laundry are left to our staff to handle while residents relax and enjoy being pampered. Our residents quickly discover just how comfortable, fulfilling, and enjoyable life can be at Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol! We offer a variety of amenities and services. Our goal is to support each individual, while providing opportunities for meaningful day-to-day living.

Location of Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol