Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol Assisted Living

4.1
10 10 Reviews

December 29, 2013

By Terry17

The staff at Broadmore is very nice. I knew the director and he is very personable and very helpful. The rooms were a little smaller compared to some of the rooms I've looked at. We talked about their activities and it sounds like they had a good variety of things and they have a good activity's director. The facility is just very expensive.

May 29, 2013

By Vicki14

We chose Broadmore Senior Living because it is close to where we live and they have a smaller venue. The rooms have bathrooms in it. The staff was nice and the food was good. My uncle seemed to really like their services.

Photos of Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol

Features of Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol

About Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol

Quality, compassionate assisted living, memory care and respite care services for seniors in Southwestern Virginia & Northeastern Tennessee in Bristol, TN. Situated in a quiet countryside setting, Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol takes pride in providing residents with professional services in a warm, homelike setting. Yardwork, housekeeping, cooking, and laundry are left to our staff to handle while residents relax and enjoy being pampered. Our residents quickly discover just how comfortable, fulfilling, and enjoyable life can be at Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol! We offer a variety of amenities and services. Our goal is to support each individual, while providing opportunities for meaningful day-to-day living.

Map of Broadmore Senior Living at Bristol