Sanctuary At Woodland

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Sanctuary At Woodland

March 31, 2015

By Carol104017050

We chose Sanctuary at Woodland for our relative. It is an older place, but well kept. The grounds are fantastic. The people are nice. It used to be a golf course, so there is water, and there are benches, so that's a big attraction. The person who does sales was a darling and helpful. It's a no pressure place. They are realistic. They didn't make promises they couldn't keep, and they kept all their promises. I highly recommend it. They have three meals a day. The big meal is at noon, which is good for older people. The food setup is great. It's dog friendly. Transportation is wonderful. They take them to doctors and ball games. It is very user friendly.

June 11, 2014

By Madeline8

I heard that Sanctuary had a lot of better care because they were associated with a hospital in Howell. I knew they had good medical care. As far as the place, it wasn't that beautiful. Except that you would like the setting. It was by a pond and it was very pretty outside. The rooms were clean and they looked good.

November 21, 2013

We liked that Woodland was smaller than other independent facilities. It had very nice ambience and the area was very pretty. Its living room was very good and the staff was good but I would not necessarily recommend this facility.

February 28, 2013

By Helen5

I like the Sanctuary at Woodland. It's clean, it doesn't smell, and it's close to where I live. My dad likes the food a lot. They have activities like bingo and they even took the men to a restaurant.

About Sanctuary At Woodland

Sanctuary At Woodland is an assisted living facility in Brighton, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Sanctuary At Woodland for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sanctuary At Woodland