Sanctuary At Woodland

7533 West Grand River, Brighton, MI, 48114

Reviews of Sanctuary At Woodland

Madeline8 June 11, 2014

I heard that Sanctuary had a lot of better care because they were associated with a hospital in Howell. I knew they had good medical care. As far as the place, it wasn't that beautiful. Except that you would like the setting. It was by a pond and it was very pretty outside. The rooms were clean and they looked good.

Caring74617050 November 21, 2013

We liked that Woodland was smaller than other independent facilities. It had very nice ambience and the area was very pretty. Its living room was very good and the staff was good but I would not necessarily recommend this facility.

Helen5 February 28, 2013

I like the Sanctuary at Woodland. It's clean, it doesn't smell, and it's close to where I live. My dad likes the food a lot. They have activities like bingo and they even took the men to a restaurant.

About Sanctuary At Woodland

Sanctuary At Woodland is an assisted living facility in Brighton, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Sanctuary At Woodland for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Sanctuary At Woodland