Caretel Inns of Brighton

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Caretel Inns of Brighton

June 21, 2012

By kshamrock20

I visited the Caretel Inns of Brighton recently to see my friend's Mother who was recently moved there. It's been a rough couple of weeks for their family, but having visited their Mother , I must say, I am a little bit more at ease. Caretel Inns is situated in a great city, near the main drag, which runs through the entire heart of Brighton. I thought the facilities were very tidy and the place looked rather new. I didn't ask how old the building itself was, but I would guess that it has been built within the last decade. It still has that new look to it. My friend's Mother seemed to be in good spirits. She is usually off making merry anyhow, but having to move into another home was tough on her. From the short stay she has had, she doesn't have any complaints other than she feels her living space is too big for her. I suppose this is better than being too small. The staff has taken good care of her and the area is about as safe as you can hope for. I highly recommend the Brighton area and this home.

About Caretel Inns of Brighton

Caretel Inns of Brighton is an assisted living facility in Brighton, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Caretel Inns of Brighton for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Caretel Inns of Brighton