Inglenook at Brighton

2195 East Egbert Street, Brighton, CO, 80601

Contact Now

Reviews of Inglenook at Brighton

Shawna2 June 30, 2015

Inglenook at Brighton is very wonderful and beautiful. The nurses were awesome. They took good care of my mom, and they have very good food.

Caring105297050 April 17, 2015

Inglenook at Brighton was available, and the price was right. There are others that I would have looked at a little stronger, but it wasn't available. It is an older facility, but I'm familiar with the place, so that helps too. I've known them for a better part of fifteen years, and it's everything that we need.

Caring104111950 January 09, 2015

I wasn't really impressed with Inglenook at Brighton. The friendliness of the staff was great. I thought they are really good people, but they did not sell me on the place. I thought the place was really clean and pretty well maintained.

Caring100121850 December 26, 2014

Inglenook at Brighton was very comfortable and homey, and the price was right. It was very clean. The staff was very good.

Caring9378 May 14, 2013

This is a very nice place. It was okay. Food was very good for dinner. Everyone was very nice. It's an assisted living facility. As you stay there, you don't have to move at all, it goes off into the other ones too. They had a one bedroom, which is a lot bigger than some of the other places. I like the way they had it set up, that was very comfortable. They had very nice staff.

ahappygranddaughter March 09, 2012

The staff at Inglenook is amazing. I try to visit my grandmother three to five times a week. Every time I go the front desk is so nice to us that my daughter is excited to go. My grandmother's apartment is always picked up and cleaned and the staff is always quick to respond whenever she needs any assistance. In the dining room, they have a very courteous staff and really try to match personalities of the residents at the same table. I have joined them for lunch a few times and it is very enjoyable. The meals are delicious and there are many choices. Every Sunday and on holidays, they put on a brunch and are always helpful in setting up a room for our large family to visit and have a meal with her. There is a beautiful court yard that has a couple ponds with tables and benches to sit and enjoy the beautiful Colorado weather. I would recommend this facility to everyone in need of an assisted living facility.

From Inglenook at Brighton

Inglenook at Brighton offers a number of options to serve you best. Together we will decide how much assistance you need, so you can maintain the level of independence that fits your style of living.

Our home like atmosphere and caring services are offered on a convenient monthly basis. Straight and simple. No surprises down the road.

Our Mission is to enrich the lives of our residents, their families, our employees, and the members of our community.

We are a very home like community and that is what sets us apart from other communities. We truly treat our folks like family!

Features of Inglenook at Brighton

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Staff patient ratio: 10:1
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: Licensed as Assisted Living
  • State License(s): 2303GK

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,500/month

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Inglenook at Brighton