Washington Commons Personal Care Facility

528 Dewey Avenue, Bridgeville, PA, 15017

Reviews of Washington Commons Personal Care Facility

Tina726342 June 17, 2016

I feel safe and sound at Washington Commons.

Our residents and our staff are our family. We have made wonderful improvements since I started as the Administrator in Jan 2016. Our focus is providing care with love. Staff are screened, well trained and wear smiling faces. I'm glad to know that our residents feel safe and happy here.

Stephen & Frank Hodan March 31, 2016

Been taking care of dad for a long long time. Very good!

mharris383 October 24, 2014

My grandmother was a resident and was injured by a staff member. Even though the employee was terminated, I was not notified of the incident by the staff. I found out when someone who thought I was notified and slipped up by telling me only days before my grandmother passed away. Also,it has been months since she has passed and we have still haven't received reimbursements. Facility has under qualified staff. Be careful.

Ms. Virginia 04 April 30, 2013

My sister needed to be in a facility and her son chose Washington Commons Personal Care Facility. The place looked clean and they had good food. She was in a shared room with her own computer. There were different activities like bingo, carnivals, etc. She had been given very good care. I would recommend this place.

joebob0320 July 24, 2012

Washington Commons in Bridgeville, PA is a great facility. The staff was very caring and took great care of my grandmother. There was always a different activity to participate in every night. Great entertainment was provided and always kept a smile on my grandmother's face. Field trips to various local attractions were always available so it never felt you were confined to the walls of the nursing home. My grandmother would always comment on how fresh the food tasted and was always prepared to her liking. The staff would always go out of their way to accommodate any needs to the best of their abilities. The room provided to my grandmother was very spacious and had all the amenities of home. I television and phone were both provided with easy to use large button remotes and dial pads for easy use. Also even the thermostat in the room was developed to be friendly to the elderly. Overall I was very impressed with this facility and would recommend it to anyone.

From Washington Commons Personal Care Facility

Mass, Communion, Non-Denominational Services, Hymn Sings, Bible Study

We provide Care with Love. Dignity, Fun, Meaningful Activities, True Relationships.

Features of Washington Commons Personal Care Facility

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Entertainment

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Staff patient ratio: 9:1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,500/month