Broadmore Senior Living at Lakemont Farms

3275 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, PA, 15017

Reviews of Broadmore Senior Living at Lakemont Farms

Tina46 April 24, 2016

Rochelle, the person I met up with at Broadmore, was wonderful and really great with the patients and residents. I loved her. The facility was very nice and welcoming. Their rooms were large, but the hallways were long. It reminded me of a nursing home, and I couldn't get past that. Otherwise, I absolutely adored the facility, the workers, and Rochelle. I don't know how to improve or change a long hallway, but maybe put some furniture in the hallway to break it up so that if you're looking down, you don't just see doors. It just really felt like a nursing home or a hospital, and my mom wouldn't like that.

Happyknitter April 22, 2016

Our first week at Broadmore Memory Care Unit is over. Wow, that was a real adjustment for our entire family. Our mother was not happy with the decision of needing more care for her advancing dementia actions. Nevertheless, we, her family, her doctor and friends all knew we needed assistance with her new way of dealing with activities of daily living. After investigating a number of facilities, with the excellent assistance of Ms.Beck of Senior Living Advisors, we chose Broadmore. Initially, we were apprehensive of a Memory Care Unit. New faces, surroundings, negative opinions and expenses all caused feelings of trepidation. However, the staff and Dr. Erlanger soon showed us we truly had chosen an admirable location for our mother. Staff members reassured us and her, over and over it was alright to be leery of a new environment. They allowed us time to stroll around, ask questions and stop and enjoy a snack in order to feel more at home at the “apartment with care”. We were able to meet with Dr. Erlanger personally to discuss apprehensions associated with a Memory Unit and how to navigate through this new roadblock of life. Each day continues to bring new challenges and contentment, however one thing is for sure, Broadmore Memory Care personnel are outstanding in our minds.

Dear Happyknitter, Thank you for your review and the 5 stars! We sincerely appreciate that you took the time to provide feedback. We will share your comments with our team members who will also be very pleased. We continuously strive to exceed our family expectations, and it is always rewarding when we receive positive reviews. Thank you again.

Concerned grand-daughter February 13, 2016

My grandmother was a resident in the Memory Care Unit. When I went to visit her the carpet in her room had dried poop on it and so did the chairs in her room. I addressed this with the staff. I went in two days later and the poop was still on the floor and on the chairs plus there was dried poop on the toilet seat. How could staff leave the residents room this way after being told about it? Staff was very difficult to find when needed. It seemed like they hung out in the room behind the kitchen. I was very disappointed in the care my grandmother received and I would not recommend this place to anyone. After she passed away my grandfather has waited over 3 1/2 MONTHS to get the money that the facility owes him. He is still waiting....

Thank you for your Review today. The Reviews on this site are not taken lightly, and we sincerely appreciate that you took the time to write a review. Our goal is to provide a friendly, clean and caring environment for our residents and families, and to exceed all expectations. Clearly we fell short and did not meet your expectation and offer our apology. Your feedback has been reviewed with the management team, and any necessary actions have been taken. Our sympathies on the passing of your loved one. Thank you again.

Caring Daughter43 November 16, 2015

I like everything about Broadmore Senior Living. It’s convenient to my home, the staff is nice, and the place is nice. My mother has dementia, so she doesn’t really get to do much, but I know they have activities. They go out for rides, have ice cream, and different things like that. There’s good communication, and they are friendly. I don't have any complaints.

Helen S. Ambrose October 31, 2015

1.Her new home away from home. 2.Has maintained good health. 3.No serious ailments. 4.Her needs are always met. 5.Social life better at Broadmore Senior Living.

KSVK16 October 23, 2015

My grandmother has been a resident at Broadmore Senior Living at Lakemont Farms since the middle of August. There were several factors that went into our decision as the right place for long term care for her.

When the time came that she was no longer able to live on her own, I looked at several places. I considered proximity to family, price, cleanliness, activities and room and board. Everything at Broadmore exceeded my expectations. This isn't your average assisted living facility! They offer daily activities including church, bingo, crafts, ice cream treats, off-site trips and everyone's favorite...happy hour! On Friday afternoons, the residents sit in the living room, listen to music and enjoy beer, wine and treats! There is a 2 drink limit, but I don't think anyone minds.

My grandmother is 91 and had been living in the same house for over 70 years. A house my grandfather built. I had just 48 hours to complete her move. Rachelle spoke to me via phone over the weekend while Geri completed an in-home nursing visit. Stanley drove to her home to help assist me in moving her. My grandma was housebound and wheelchair bound for almost 10 years. I don't know that last time she had the motivation to get dressed for the day. After only 8 weeks, she now walks with the aid of a walker to and from the dining hall. She gets dressed everyday. When I ask her if she wants help getting ready for bed, she tells me it's too early at 9 pm. She has received great physical therapy and care from the entire staff. The nurses stop in from time to time just to say hello.

The staff at Broadmore treats each resident with courtesy and respect. My grandma is greeted with a smile and loving touch by everyone! They are served breakfast, lunch and dinner "restaurant" style in the dining room with cloth on the tables and for napkins. They have a doctor, physical therapists and even a hair dresser available for the residents. There is also 24 hour nursing care. I feel welcome on each visit. They not only know my Grandma, but me.

I thank Broadmore for giving new life to my Grandma during her Golden Years!

Sandy 143 October 16, 2015

I have been a resident here since March. I am very comfortable here. I call it my home. It IS my home. I am provided for from soup to nuts! Good friends, good company, good attention by all. Nurses, doctors, aides, regular meals, etc. I am happy here.

3KarenK October 16, 2015

My mother needed to be in the Memory Care unit so my father chose to live in the same room with her although he did not need the same assisted care.
The Broadmore staff worked closely with both of them to give them the help my mother needed and to try to make it as bearable as possible for my dad. He was grateful to be with her during her last few months. The staff really made an effort toward both of them and then helped my dad with the transition to another room when my mother passed. We all felt sincerely looked after for during a difficult time. The facility is clean, sometimes a little understaffed, but most everyone gives their best attention to the residents every day.

Peters1234 October 13, 2015

The memory unit is not well staffed. There may be a couple aides on staff but they spend much time in the kitchen area talking instead of being with the people who reside there. A couple of the employees are very sweet and caring and the others are there to do their job.

The memory unit is not secured. They have an alarm on it in the event someone goes out the door; however, it takes several MINUTES for the staff to catch up with the individual which i have witnessed on more than one occassion. The secured fenced in area has a lot to be desired and I would not deem it as being safe for keeping memory care individuals from escaping.

Many visits i see the residents in the hallway and i have yet to see anyone doing activities with them.

I think this facility could do much more for the safety and well being of their residents.

Elva2 August 27, 2015

This is a 4 star facility. Only for the reason that updating us on my mother, was always a challenge to get feedback. Otherwise, they are very good with her. They even let her make a pie for the residents. My mother feels very secure there. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a family member or friend to be under supervision. The memory care unit is very good as well.

Caring110989150 August 11, 2015

Broadmore was very nice, and we really liked it. We would definitely go there except that it was too far for my mom, who doesn't drive. Everything was wonderful, and we loved it. The rooms were small, but the people could fix them up the way they want, and they were very adequate. There was a walking trail that goes around in a circle that my dad would like, a family night on Friday nights where they serve wine and beer, and a lot of other different things for the patients. The one thing, I am sensitive to smell, and there was a little hint here and there, which it is not to say that I wouldn't move my dad into there, but I am sensitive to smell.

John the Son May 19, 2015

My Father was a resident there from Febuary of 2014 until March of 2015. At first he was mobil and able to do for himself. As his condition went down hill it became apparent that the facility was understaffed to handle his needs. When he needed help feeding himself l found i had to show up at meals to help him cause the facility was understaffed to help. In March he contracted C- Diff and was hospitalized. He passed away a short time later. The facility owes my Father a refund of $1800 and I can't seem to get it And that was 2 months ago. He always paid them promptly on time but they will not return the courtesy. Sorry I cannot reccomend this facility to anyone.
Thanks John

Jane4190 March 07, 2015

Absolutely worst place ever to send a loved one. Residents do not eat well, given that most of the food cooked there is served raw or under cooked. Kitchen staff is aweful. If the resident doesn't like what they are having to eat (either because they don't like it, or they don't want to eat it because it is unsafe to consume) they will most likely go hungry. Very short handed in staff so it appears that residents do not get enough care like they should. Not a very welcoming environment.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Caring.com. We take feedback seriously and are disappointed that you have not been satisfied with our dining options. We work very hard to prepare fresh, delicious meals while offering all of our Residents alternative dietary options. We also keep snacks and fresh fruit available at our bistro area for Residents that may be hungry in-between meals. We take pride in our customer service, and the care we provide for our Residents. Our goal is a positive experience for all. We have reviewed your feedback with our team, and provided additional training on the dining process and our expectations for excellent customer service. We encourage you to share any additional concerns you may have with our Executive Director. Thanks again.

Broadmore January 16, 2015

My aunt, Josie, has been a resident at Broadmore for 4 months. At first she went for a respite stay, she immediately felt the kindness of the staff on the Memory Care unit, they made her feel right at home. She moved into Broadmore and has adjusted very well, the staff treats her with loving kindness, she says "everyone is so nice to me and the food is very good." She enjoys the crafts and having her nails polished. The entire staff knows her and when they greet her, this makes her feel very special. I especially want to thank Deena and Amy for welcoming Aunt Josie with loving open arms and having an open door to discuss anything we may want to ask or discuss.

Gloria37 December 27, 2014

I am well pleased with the care I'm getting here. I feel at home. Having worked as a hospital admissions clerk, I evaluate everything and I know what to expect in care! I am very pleased here!

chris_31272 November 30, 2014

My family member spent over 3 months at another facility. And in her first month at Broadmore she is already responding much better. And so far I have found every staff member to be quite accessible. The doctor has adjusted her medication which was something I had asked for repeatedly at her previous facility. So I'm quite pleased w/ Broadmore.

Caring95012650 October 25, 2014

Broadmore was where my father and mother-in-law would go if they needed further care. We liked it better than the other facilities we visited. We felt more comfortable there. Everything was very good at Broadmore. The amenities and services seemed good. The dining area was very nice. What we liked best about it was all was on one floor. I thought it would easier for them to get around. There was an area where they could sit outside. It also seemed brighter because there were more windows in the place.

Linda99342650 September 24, 2014

My mom has been in Broadmore for about 1 1/2 years now. So far, I have been very pleased. When she first arrived, she was anything but HAPPY. Everyone told us to give her time and she'll get over wanting to go home. About 1 1/2 to 2 months in, she changed overnight (literally). It wal like a miracle. Ever since then, she has been wonderful. She is very happy there and if she is happy, my family and I are happy too. I call anytime I need to make an appointment for her (hair, nails, toe nail clipping, etc.) and it is taken care of with no problem. She takes care of herself most of the time. Last week she slipped in the shower and slid down the shower wall, bumping her head. She was checked out by the nurse on duty with a follow up at St. Clair Hospital just to be sure all was OK. That is their procedure and I think it is a good one. All was just fine. Physically my mom is fine but she has dimentia. She knows who everyone is (so far) but gets confused easily. Broadmore offers something to do on a daily basis. (ie.) trips out, bingo, cards, Wii bowling, games, etc. Occasionally, they bring in entertainment for the individuals. Always something going on, as my mother would say. The aides are always polite and caring. They hug my mom and my mom knows them and speaks highly of all of them. My mom can come and go freely. Last year, I took her to Florida to visit my sister for a couple of days and all I had to do was let them know a week in advance so they had all her meds ready to go with directions on what day and time to give them. Amy, the Acting CEO is always ready to assist in any way she can. Any questions, concerns, information, any needs, etc. ...Amy will take care of it. One more comment, my mom loves the food. She says "I don't have to cook and I don't have to clean up, what more can one ask for?" (Most people only comment when there is a problem (with anything, not the nursing home exclusively) so I thought it a good idea to share the good. By the way, when I retire I am going to volunteer to help out. If you have some spare time, maybe you too can do some volunteering. Night time bingo and card playing is headed up by volunteers and they are FANTASTIC!!! I would highly recommend Broadmore for the care of your loved ones.

whoop whoop August 29, 2014

I have been a hospice nurse for many years and recently started to come to Broadmore to care for pt's. I have had nothing but warm welcomes & smiles from the staff and management team. They are caring, compassionate and kind. I would not give it a 2nd thought about placing a loved one in Broadmore nor recommending it to a friend or family member. Thank You

Wanda's Son August 26, 2014

My mom stayed at this facility for over eight months. During that time there were a few passionate caregivers that took care of her, the nurses on the night/evening shift especially were wonderful and conscientious and thoughtful. Administration and patient caregivers were poor and thats being generous. Where to start, hmmmmm. Let's start with the food - dinner would be a bowl of cold soup, two slices of white bread with a single slice of lunch meat on it, or a hotdog. I walked in to find my mom dining on a plate of fruit cocktail one night. Every day I visited her, and I never missed when I was in town I brought her food because she wasn't getting enough and the quality there she deserved. I had to do her laundry every weekend because even though I was paying for it, they never did it or when they did, her clothes would disappear or be put away damp. The washer and dryer there are horrible. I would frequently find my mom laying or sitting in messed clothing and often the clothes were put into the hamper still messed. They have an alert button there at the home that each patient wears. Its supposed to be answered within 15 minutes. Most of the time it would stop blinking before anyone came, often they wouldn't come at all. Maybe its because they were staffed with two nurses and two care providers for the entire facility at night. Upon brining these issues to the administrators there - Amy and Rachelle I believe their names are, I was dismissed being told by Amy "i don't staff that way". Really? Ask the nurses who worked double shifts how many people would be in house. I spent hours there, I know. I could walk in and around at will and remove anything from the site I wanted, theres no security at the door. There's no one to be seen anywhere. My mom messed the floor in her room, it went uncleaned until the day of her last day there though I asked for it to be cleaned many times. My mom deserved better. You're parents deserve better. Don't go here. All they care about is cutting costs not caring for people that need it. And at the prices they charge you can hire someone to come into your home and care for your loved one. I'm convinced my mom would still be with us if she had gone somewhere else. Thats my cross to bear. Don't make it yours by going here.

Thank you, Wanda’s son, for your conversation with our Operations Vice-President last week, and your recent review. We appreciate all feedback, and the areas of concern you mentioned have been explored and any necessary actions taken. The Reviews on this site, as well as feedback are not taken lightly, and we sincerely thank you again for taking the time to talk with us and your posting to this site. Our goal is to continue to strive to provide a safe and caring environment for our residents and families, and to exceed all expectations.

Davemichaels83 May 20, 2014

Have been to broadmore a few times over the last month to visit my family and every time I have been there it has been crazy short staffed or new people working each time the only staff you can find is the kitchen staff at night and once they leave you have to walk around the building to find anyone there isn't anyone watching the door after 8:00 so anyone can walk in or out. The weekends are really bad there is never enough staff on hand and when you ask someone something on the weekend they say that's not my floor. The worst thing about broadmore is that you cant tell what each persons job is because they all wear this ugly purple color but the kitchen it makes the place look like its institutional. the food is good but it depends on whos working I have noticed that if one of the guys wearing the black chef coats are working the food is good and the meal service goes well if its anyone else it tends to get a little crazy... Housekeeping is of the building is ok..

Thank you for your review. Broadmore Senior Living appreciates feedback from residents and family members and we strive to continually improve. While there are times during the evening when staff may not be visible (due to providing care in a Resident’s apartment), please be assured staff is in the building – and able to assist. Because there are no “visiting hours” at Broadmore, the front doors are left unlocked through evening to allow residents, families and visitors to come and go at their convenience. The doors are locked in the evening based on the season and weather. Broadmore’s wellness and housekeeping team wear the same purple and khaki uniform so our Residents can easily identify staff members. The Food Service Team strives for a pleasant dining experience for all Residents, and we encourage our families and Residents to share their questions and observations with our Executive Director and/or Director of Wellness so we may find a resolution together as soon as possible.

Tracie1 April 29, 2014

Broadmore looked very institutional, walking through the place. The dementia unit was separate and downstairs, and there was a horrific odor to the place. We walked in for a surprise tour, and the girl did OK, but she really didn’t have all the information we needed. The rooms were nice and spacious. The dining room was pretty, and the patients seemed to be enjoying their meal. The food looked OK, but the dining area in the Alzheimer’s unit was not as nice as the main dining room. It seemed like they treated their Alzheimer’s patients like second-class citizens. Also, there weren’t a lot of visible staff while the people were eating. They can improve on making it more home-like, and they need to deal with the odors.

Thank you for your review. Broadmore Senior Living's “age in place” philosophy can be seen throughout our Community. As with any personal care environment, there are a mix of abilities which makes each of our Community’s unique. Our Memory Care neighborhood is designed to be smaller and more calm for our Residents, and we are pleased to share that we have also recently enhanced our dining experience. We pride ourselves on a "smell free" living environment, and strive to always provide a clean, comfortable and home-like atmosphere. We also recognize that accidents do happen on occasion, and our goal is to help as quickly as possible when that happens. Management will continue to monitor, and appreciates your observation and feedback.

LovelyLady5 March 31, 2014

Broadmore was too much money, but excellent. I think it was adequate. I thought it was prettier. It was a newer building. The patients were all together, and it seemed like there were a lot of things going on. They all weren't sitting in their rooms; they were out. It all depends on the individuals to set up their own rooms. The rooms were clean, and the sanitation was good.

Barbara80834750 March 28, 2014

My mother has been in Broadmore Senior Living since December, and so far so good. She's in the memory care unit. They do a fairly good job. There's about three or four staff that are really good, and the rest are OK. But like any of these places, I think they have trouble keeping people because they don't give them enough. The rooms were nice, the building is very nice, and the food is good. The place is very welcoming. Mom's room is like a bedroom. It's bright, and it's very nice for that kind of place. But they could improve on paying staff members more so that they can keep them longer.

Renee D February 18, 2014

Not enough staff, doors unlocked at 4:30 am ( was told doors were locked nightly at 10?)

Caring75279050 January 18, 2014

The thing I didn't like about Broadmore is that they have two floors. They had no courtyard for anybody to sit, except for the people who live on the first floor. At that time, they were in the middle of remodeling like getting new carpeting and stuff. It was just an average-looking facility. Their rooms were average but nice. They weren't really big or small. The staff though was really nice. They gave us a lot of information. I would recommend this facility to somebody else. I would put my dad in there for respite care only. Their respite care was least expensive there and I like the way it was laid out.

Rey7 August 22, 2013

Overall Broadmore is adequate. It's not a top place; it's nice, the nursing experience is pretty good and the food is pretty decent. The location is ideal for dad and for me. It's nice and airy, wide open, the rooms are decent and it's kept fairly clean. I've had some problems with some of the staff but it's changed dramatically and I'm happier with the people in charge there right now. They should improve on their attention to detail.

DMG1 April 17, 2013

My mother has moderate dementia. A year ago we were told by Doctors it was time for her to be placed in assisted living. Being the only daughter, this was a tough decision. We visited over 10 facilities and found Broadmore to be our best fit. The staff is dedicated to the resident's every need. The lines of communication are opened with management and they are willing to work with you to provide the best care for your loved one. The faciity is well maintained and offers excellent programs and activities for the residents as well as family members. I have piece of mind knowing my mother is is good hands. She is happy and calls Broadmore her home. We know we made the right decision.!!! Thank you to the management and staff for all your efforts!!!

Rhea Kraszewski April 11, 2013

Choosing a home for my mother was a very emotional step for us to take. We interviewed several facilities but we all fell in love with the staff at Broadmore Senior Living at Lakemont Farms. From the moment we walked in the door we experienced a warm, homey, feeling. We were greeted by Sadie immediately. Though my Mother is very skiddish around dogs she felt very comfortable with Sadie. During the tour I watched Mom's reactions to the staff, residents and the surroundings and I knew this was a perfect fit for her. Over the months since she moved in I have visited her countless times and each time I see random loving acts of kindness and concern from the staff to the residents. There is always something exciting going on. It truely feels like a family at Broadmore and each time I leave I have a sense of peace that Mom is in a loving, nurturing place where all her needs are being met and where she is happy. You always think that no one can care for someone you love better than you but at Broadmore we have found a second family that truely cares.

jonathan43571 September 11, 2012

I thought this was a very nice facility overall. I was very impressed with how nicely decorated this facility is, and it is very clean and smells clean, too. All of the residents seemed very happy and well taken care of when we were there. There seemed to be ample staff available for all of the residents and their needs. The food was wonderful, and my grandmother was happy to see that she would be able to find something she liked as well, since she is a picky eater. It was nice to see all of the residents busy with activities, and that buses are available for day trips as well. I would be very comfortable knowing my grandmother was at this facility.

Tim2 June 23, 2012

My Nana resided here from her mid 80's until she passed away at the age of 96. There were always activites to participate in, both in and out of the facility. Nana was able to cook in their kitchen. They also converted a space on the patio so that she could have a vegetable garden. She encouraged others who were less interested in participation to help her. The staff there treated her like family. They treated us like family. I remember when she was still able to go out and about that she had a better social life than I did. Their bus would always take them out to lunch or to the mall. They even went to a Pirate Baseball game where Nana got a few bobble heads! They made the last several years of her life as pleasant as could be. She made friends there. They had doctors come to the facility as well as a beautician. The ladies on the staff would fix her hair and do her nails so that she could feel pretty. Towards the end of her life, the staff helped find resources available thru medicare that our family was unaware of. Hospice was able to come to the facility to make her more comfortable when the end was near. They were truly a blessing. They made her and our family feel at home. Which is all anyone can ask for.

Jean/Wilma March 14, 2012

My mother Wilma R. was a resident at Broadmore from May 2011 until Sept 2011 when she passed away. While my mother was a resident I felt that her needs were met both medically and emotionally. The staff was always very friendly and willing to help with anything that my mother needed. The food was delicious and my mother was a VERY picky eater! Every Monday she got a manicure which she enjoyed and looked forward to. Volunteers came in to help some of the staff to give the manicures. There is a beauty shop to meet whatever needs of both men and women. There are outings and entertainment at least once a week. There are puzzles and a front and back patio for the residents to enjoy the fresh air. There are several kitchenettes where the residents can go any time of the day or night and get a snack or drink. I personally have to commend two aides in particular that took care of my mother. Amy and Christine treated my mother with respect and I believe that they truly cared about her. They both took the time to get to know my mother's likes and dislikes so that she could be comfortable in her new surroundings. My mother always got a hug from whoever came in to her room...sometimes a kiss too! All of the aides were wonderful but Amy and Christine went above and beyond when it came to my mother and I will never forget what they did. I took comfort in knowing that they were there with my Mother when I couldn't be. When my mother went to the hospital all she wanted to do was to go home...to Broadmore...her new home! And that is due to the staff that made her feel welcome and comfortable. When my mother passed away several of the staff member came to the funeral home which touched my heart deeply. I would highly recommend Broadmore to anyone looking for a HOME away from HOME for their loved one.

bethann1408 February 23, 2012

I visited this facility with my family and grandmother when we were trying to decide where she ultimately wanted to stay. We ended up in end going with a different place, but this location was very nice as well. The staff seemed very friendly and courteous when we were there, and they answered all of our questions. They seemed to have a variety of facilities and entertainment on the grounds for the residents to do, so they do not get bored. Overall the facilities were very clean and decorated nicely. The only reason we chose another facility was because there was another one similar but closer to our home. But all in all, this was a very nice facility.

Ceil January 31, 2012

I placed both my mother (98) and sister (downs Syndrome) at Broadmore in August of 2009. I had been pleased with their care while both of them were there. Our mother passed away in October of 2011 and i had to move my sister out for a while, but she is back and enjoys being there more than she did before. I find her care is excellent and I am out there at no specific time and so there is no way to tell when I will "drop by" and I always find friendly, courteous staff and there is alway something for my sister to do. She does go to a workshop daily, but is excited about returning to Broadmore at the end of the day. The staff has always been willing to work with me on any occasion that there has been a situation involving either of them. I am pleased with the care that has been and is still being provided by Broadmore and their staff.

Ginny Kropf April 07, 2009

My loved one stayed here

Currently my father is a resident in the memory care unit since nov of 08 , sad to say his stay and care in the unit has not been pleasant, myself and my siblings take turns so someone is there everyday of the week,,,to change him, feed him, and talk to him, we have tried to communicate to the director, with much disappointment: she does not return calls, or follows up with complaints. At this point we are looking to move dad to a safer environment. If need further information feel free to contact me by e-mail

Broadmore Senior Living at Lakemont Farms extends their sincerest apology to Mr. Kropf and the Kropf family.

As personal care providers, our goal is to ensure safe, compassionate and supportive care to our residents and their families during this stage of transition. In September 2009, Broadmore's parent company hired a new leadership team at the community whose objective was to adhere to the high standards set forth in our mission statement. There have been many positive changes over the past few years, resulting in increased resident, staff and family satisfaction. Broadmore Senior Living at Lakemont Farms was awarded the 2011 Gold Award from Trib Total Media Reader's Choice Regional Awards for Assisted Living Facility. They were also designated as a P.E.E.R. site (Pennsylvania's Empowered Expert Residents) by the Allegheny County Ombudsman program. We encourage you to stop by for a visit and see for yourself the changes we've made and that we truly believe our residents come first!

From Broadmore Senior Living at Lakemont Farms

Compassionate and caring environment providing personal care, memory care and respite care services for seniors in Bridgeville, PA. Situated in a country-like setting, Broadmore overlooks the Lakemont Farms community. From benches and patio chairs, residents rest, relax, and socialize. As we age our desire to maintain our independence, choice, and self-worth continues. Broadmore Senior Living at Lakemont Farms is dedicated to providing customer oriented living and supportive services to meet the needs and desires of the elderly as our society transitions from a country of youth to a nation of maturity. Come share in the lifestyle we have to offer. Choose Broadmore Senior Living at Lakemont Farms... We are here for you.

Location of Broadmore Senior Living at Lakemont Farms