Moraine Court Assisted Living

8080 S. Harlem Ave., Bridgeview, IL, 60455

Reviews of Moraine Court Assisted Living

Barbara83103350 April 11, 2014

My mom has been in Moraine Court about a month and we're very pleased with the service at this point. The facility has a lot of amenities. The staff is very nice. They do a lot of different types of events on a daily basis and they met all of the requirements that we were looking for.

May6Dani July 06, 2012

The staff of this facility was always very friendly and helpful. My grandmother's room was very nice. It was a large room with a bed and a recliner. It had a window and a small kitchen area. Also, it had a spacious bathroom. The common areas were always clean and always smelled fresh. The dining area was nice and large. She also said she liked to eat there. There were ample things to read and places to sit. The facility offered many services. They provided all her meals and her laundry services. They also had a calendar in the hall with organized outings for bingo or local shopping and errands. Every resident decorated his or her door. There was also a calendar with all the residents' birthdays listed. I also liked that there was a nice seating area outside in a shaded area. Plenty of parking was always available. The elevator always worked as well.

WakaWain June 30, 2011

When we found out that my grandmother had the early signs of Alzheimer's one of our first concerns was how we were going to make sure that she got the attention she needed on a regular basis. Sadly, my family is scattered across the country, and my grandmother wanted to stay in the same community she had spent most of her life in, so we decided to look around at the facilities near her. The first thing we noticed when we went to Moraine Court was hoe lovely and professional the place. Gran loved the dining room in particular. The facilities themselves seem very up to date, the food was very good, and tepee staff was friendly. In addition to this they had programs available for people to stay there 24/7 or to remain at home with care givers sent over now and then as well as being able to take advantage of the facilities. This sadly didn't mach what we had in mind as my grandmother wanted a less medical place to stay that was more independent, but didn't feel safe living at her home anymore. Nonetheless, Moraine Court still looked like a nice assisted living facility.

About Moraine Court Assisted Living

Moraine Court Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Bridgeview, IL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Moraine Court Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Moraine Court Assisted Living