Brookdale Maplewood

1000 South Maplewood Drive, Bridgeport, WV, 26330

Reviews of Brookdale Maplewood

October 09, 2013

By Terry18

I'm considering Emeritus for my brother. It is an excellent place. They offer different levels of care. They have independent living and assisted living. They have all sorts of activities for their residents. However, it would be nice if they would be willing to accept Medicaid. Nevertheless, I would surely recommend this place to others.

April 15, 2012

Used to be excellent. Not anymore. Bad food, bad staffing, robberies, bad care, rundown facilities. I do not recommend it to anyone.

Photos of Brookdale Maplewood

Features of Brookdale Maplewood

About Brookdale Maplewood

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Maplewood