Bavarian Comfort Care

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Bavarian Comfort Care

November 21, 2014

By Resident14

I really enjoy living at this facility. I have lived in many facilities over the past couple of years but I like this one the most. The facility is beautiful and the staff are very kind.

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate all of our residents comments and feedback.

November 10, 2014

By Ruth West

I love Bavarian Comfort Care. The staff is very kind & caring. The room is excellent, the best i have ever had. At my age, I have been through all different sort of settings but this is the best so far.

Ruth, Thank you very much for the kind words. We all (staff) are very fortunate to have such loving & caring residents. At Bavarian Comfort Care, we take pride in trying to provide the best possible care to our residents, and such motivational words from our residents makes it all worth it in the end. Thank you, Bethany Thibault

August 07, 2014

By Gertrude3

Bavarian Comfort Care is wonderful. Their staff is very caring and willing to come in and do anything for me. I love living here!

August 24, 2013

By Phillip Jacobs

I have an aunt currently living in this facility. It is modern with a very friendly and inviting atmosphere. I was very impressed by how much the workers care about the residents. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a safe, comfortable home for their family members.

August 17, 2013

By Annu

My grandmother just moved there. It's a really nice and comfortable place, everyone is friendly and helpful. They take care of her meals, medicine and other things which really matters to us. Whenever we go there, she seems happy that keep us satisfied.

August 10, 2013

By emma628

Bavarian Comfort Care is a licensed facility, which was very important to our family. There are quite a few facilities that offer assisted living, but are not licensed and this really does make a difference. My mother's room is very nice. She was able to bring in furniture and pictures from home so that it looks more like her own place. She is very happy with the kind and respectful way she is spoken to and with the assistance offered to her. Our family is very pleased with knowing that she is well cared for here.

Photos of Bavarian Comfort Care

Services & Amenities of Bavarian Comfort Care

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental, We Also Offer All Inclusives

• Housing Extra: Couple Rooms

• Hindi

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Licensed Home for the Aged

About Bavarian Comfort Care

Bavarian Comfort Care is an assisted living facility in Bridgeport, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Bavarian Comfort Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Bavarian Comfort Care