Bavarian Comfort Care

5366 W. Rolling Hills Dr, Bridgeport, MI, 48722

Reviews of Bavarian Comfort Care

Resident14 November 21, 2014

I really enjoy living at this facility. I have lived in many facilities over the past couple of years but I like this one the most. The facility is beautiful and the staff are very kind.

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate all of our residents comments and feedback.

Ruth West November 10, 2014

I love Bavarian Comfort Care. The staff is very kind & caring. The room is excellent, the best i have ever had. At my age, I have been through all different sort of settings but this is the best so far.

Ruth, Thank you very much for the kind words. We all (staff) are very fortunate to have such loving & caring residents. At Bavarian Comfort Care, we take pride in trying to provide the best possible care to our residents, and such motivational words from our residents makes it all worth it in the end. Thank you, Bethany Thibault

Gertrude3 August 07, 2014

Bavarian Comfort Care is wonderful. Their staff is very caring and willing to come in and do anything for me. I love living here!

Phillip Jacobs August 24, 2013

I have an aunt currently living in this facility. It is modern with a very friendly and inviting atmosphere. I was very impressed by how much the workers care about the residents. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a safe, comfortable home for their family members.

Annu August 17, 2013

My grandmother just moved there. It's a really nice and comfortable place, everyone is friendly and helpful. They take care of her meals, medicine and other things which really matters to us. Whenever we go there, she seems happy that keep us satisfied.

emma628 August 10, 2013

Bavarian Comfort Care is a licensed facility, which was very important to our family. There are quite a few facilities that offer assisted living, but are not licensed and this really does make a difference. My mother's room is very nice. She was able to bring in furniture and pictures from home so that it looks more like her own place. She is very happy with the kind and respectful way she is spoken to and with the assistance offered to her. Our family is very pleased with knowing that she is well cared for here.

From Bavarian Comfort Care

It is the purpose of Bavarian Comfort Care to serve a population of elderly adults by addressing the emotional, intellectual, physical, and social needs of the community members. Our goal is to provide the residents a safe environment and quality care with respect and compassion to enhance the lives of the elderly.

Bavarian Comfort Care is a home-like environment, where residents are treated with dignity and respect. Residents are encouraged to maintain maximum independence with 24 hour personnel available to provide assistance when and where it is needed to assure health and safety. We offer a pleasant physical environment with planned and unplanned activities enabling residents to pursue happiness. Only individuals whose level of care and service needs can be adequately and appropriately be met within Bavarian Comfort Care will be accepted for residency.

Bavarian Comfort Care also has an independent area that offers residents diagnosed with dementia and Alzheimer’s a safe homelike setting with specialized care. Our residents have experienced many changes and our mission is to provide a positive emotional, intellectual, physical, and social environment.

What makes Bavarian Comfort Care a special community is ourwarm inviting, home like atmosphere and the catering to the special needs of all of our residents

Features of Bavarian Comfort Care

• Diabetic
  • Kosher
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal
  • Vegetarian

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy

• Housing extra: Couple rooms
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Hindi

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: private dinning room

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental, We also offer all inclusives
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,200/month

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: Licensed Home for the Aged

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Bavarian Comfort Care