The Watermark At 3030 Park

3030 Park Avenue, Bridgeport, CT, 06604

Reviews of The Watermark At 3030 Park

Caring102744850 December 09, 2014

My mother and father are living together at The Watermark. I will say the staff is adequate. I will give the food a "B". They have a room with a living room-kitchenette combination. They have a good size bedroom, a bath, and several closets. For the two of them, it is more than adequate. They have activities, but my mother and father aren't doing them.

KGF October 06, 2014

The Watemark is beautiful, and the food is great. But the assisted living did not work out well for our Mom, and we ended up moving her to another nearby location, which has been fabulous.

Frances10 December 30, 2013

IÕve been to Watermark many times for other activities even though I donÕt live there. The people in the community can take advantage of the activities there. The people there are very nice. Everybody that works there is very pleasant. They really take care of everybody.

Caring75104350 December 30, 2013

The Watermark was very nice and very clean. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were very nice. I haven't seen the activities, but they make public their activities for the day.

Caringman0000064 November 23, 2013

I would like to live at Watermark, it's a lovely place. The services are wonderful and its building is beautiful. The staff and dining facility are nice. There are a lot of extra-curricular activities as well.

From The Watermark At 3030 Park

The Watermark at 3030 Park is a Continuing Care Retirement Community located on lush 14-acre campus in Fairfield County. Our full calendar of social and cultural events is anchored by Watermark University, which gives residents and associates the opportunity to teach or take a wide variety of brain and body fitness classes.

Our new $47M state-of-the-art Health Center re-defines senior health and wellness. The center features private Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing suites - all designed with the human spirit in mind. That means meals cooked to order by a chef in whites, lively conversations and laughter from Watermark University courses and, of course, expert care tailored to individual needs.

We're also just finishing up the construction of fourteen Craftsman-style cottages that each features over 2,000 square feet of luxurious elegance with the finest in finish from the floors to the vaulted ceilings. Residents of The Cottages enjoy full access to The Watermark lifestyle.

Our new Club at 3030 Park includes Vitality Fitness Center, with a state-of-the-art gym and indoor pool; Renew Wellness Center, where friendly experts make recommendations across the entire wellness spectrum; Salonspa by Shine, an AVEDA salon featuring a full menu of spa services; and the eco-friendly Gallery Cafe, where Watermark residents gather with friends, enjoy the newspaper or surfing the Internet with a gourmet coffee and a scone.

Gorgeous surroundings, vitality and volunteerism

Features of The Watermark At 3030 Park

• French
  • Spanish

• Pharmacy
  • 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

Location of The Watermark At 3030 Park