The Chelsea at Brick

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Chelsea at Brick

July 30, 2011

By Jen Anderson

My grandfather was a resident at the Worthington for about 5 years, and overall I feel he was well cared for. The facility was clean, and the staff was friendly. My main complaint is that there doesn't seem to be enough focus on keeping the residents active, and very often it seemed that my grandfather would go weeks without much physical activity. Of course this was mostly due to his age, but I felt the staff should have tried harder to keep him active. My grandfather always said he enjoyed being there, and it certainly felt like home for him, which is the most important thing. He always seemed to be well fed, which is also important as I have seen far to many elderly people become weak from lack of proper nutrition. I think the Worthington is a decent place to have a family member reside at, you hear so many horror stories about assisted living facilities, it's good to know that there are places out there that care.

June 02, 2011

By FilipChee

Friend or relative of resident

My grandmother ha been in The Worthington for a few years now. She has suffered from Alzheimer's and is very frogetful and has very many mood swings. My family and I were very skeptical at first due to hearing horror stories about other places like this, we decided to check it out. We walked in and it was beautiful. The inside was set up like a small village of sorts, various sitting rooms, cafe, hair salon, the list is endless. Another great feature was the staff, they were smiling, patient and seemed to really enjoy what they do. In the years we have been visiting her (weekly) , we have no complaints whats so ever.

About The Chelsea at Brick

The Chelsea at Brick is an assisted living facility in Brick, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Chelsea at Brick for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Chelsea at Brick