Morning Pointe of Brentwood

1522 Wilson Pike, Brentwood, TN, 37027

Reviews of Morning Pointe of Brentwood

Lu1 October 28, 2015

I went to an assisted-living called Morning Pointe of Brentwood. I did speak with the staffer there, and she was very nice. It's pretty and clean. They did show me the one-bedroom and the two-bedrooms, but they were both so tiny, and I didn't go any further with them, but they were really nice, very clean, and pretty. They gave me brochures about their programs, and it would've been OK, it just wasn't for me right now. They were friendly, and they offered really great service, which I assume that's the way the whole organization goes.

Mindy7 October 28, 2015

Morning Pointe of Brentwood was an extremely nice facility. They had more, and nicer, common areas set up than the other two places I visited, but they were significantly more expensive. I was very impressed with this facility but just too much money. It had everything that the others did, like very nice common areas inside the building for watching television and playing games, and there were a lot of activities that residents can enjoy.

Kerry7 February 19, 2015

We did tour Morning Point up in Brentwood. We liked this facility too. It was very clean. It is fairly new, and it might have been finished in the last three years. We didn't try the food, but we did look at the menu, and it looks fine. There is no problem with the dining, and there is no problem with the area. There is no problem with the time that they serve either because they offer you plenty of serving time for each of your meals. It has its own bathroom and kitchen area. They have the options as to whether you want the studio or the one-bedroom. So you have options whichever way you want to go. It is in a good area. They have enough activities to keep you busy.

Susan102102850 February 10, 2015

The staff was very kind and very nice at Morning Pointe of Brentwood. The maintenance and the security seemed fine. I had not eaten in the dining area, but it seemed nice. I think the facility was perfectly fine. They were really terrific. They treated us nicely, and it was a nice tour.

RJ2 August 16, 2014

Morning Pointe is outstanding! All employees are caring and consistent. Obviously, they like their job. The place has great leadership from the executive director, Matthew Herman, to the business manager. Food is very solid and good too. Most of all, the facility is very clean.

From Morning Pointe of Brentwood

Conveniently located at 1522 Wilson Pike just north of the intersection of Moores Lane and Wilson Pike in Brentwood, Tennessee, a bedroom community of Nashville, Morning Pointe of Brentwood is a state-of-the-art assisted living community located on eight acres. The facility also offers The Lantern Alzheimer's Memory Care program in a secured dedicated wing of the building. At Morning Pointe you will find assistance with medication, transportation to appointments, delicious meals... whatever your loved one needs and whenever they need it, Morning Pointe is here serving the greater Nashville, TN area.

Morning Pointe can help manage the uncertainty of caring for an aging loved one, while enhancing their independence. At Morning Pointe, trained staff listen to learn the resident's preferences and needs. Each care plan is tailored to assure dignity and enhance quality of life. Individual care plans are reviewed regularly and when necessary are coordinated with outside medical providers allowing the residents’ ever changing needs to be met today and in the future.

At Morning Pointe, licensed nurses work closely with the resident’s family and physicians to understand changing medication needs. Our licensed nurses oversee medication management ensuring your loved one takes the correct medication at the right time.

In The Lantern program at Morning Pointe, the staff nurture and maintain each resident's individuality, dignity and quality of life through our Meaningful Day program. By investing time and attention in understanding roles, routines, life experiences and interests of each resident,The Lantern team of professionals create an environment that truly enhances the quality of life. Eating right doesn’t have to be hard. At Morning Pointe, our staff work closely with the residents to understand their preferences and create an ever changing menu that includes seasonal fruits and vegetables. A wide variety of nutritious entrees and always available alternate items create a dining experience that is full of choices.

Social interaction is one of the keys to healthy aging. At Morning Pointe, our staff listens to understand individual interests and past experiences to help build a Life Enrichment Program that includes a wide variety of activities, giving a sense of purpose and creating meaningful days.

Features of Morning Pointe of Brentwood

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,800/month