Westmont of Brentwood Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.1

December 22, 2015

By Caring Daughter117006150

My father stayed at Westmont of Brentwood for a period of time. It was relatively good. The place is nice, but they are extremely understaffed.

November 07, 2015

By Derb

After we considered everything, we felt that Westmont of Brentwood would be the best place for my mother due to the location and everything. The rooms, grounds and dining area are fine. My mother is in hospice care.

September 30, 2015

By Cynthia113891250

Westmont of Brentwood is a beautiful facility. All the employees were very sharp and they gave us a very good explanation during our visit. The pricing was competitive. I think we would have placed my aunt in this community if she would have come to California.

August 14, 2015

Westmont of Brentwood is a great place. The people are very friendly, and my father-in-law is getting well cared for. They offer field trips, and they have activities almost every hour. He really likes the food.

April 07, 2015

The apartments in Westmont were very nice but older, and they don’t have washers and dryers in them. The staff is nice enough, but I didn’t get that warm feeling. When you go in, they have a long desk with 3 of four people sitting there, and you have to check in there before you go further in the facility. I had to go quite a way to get to my friend’s apartment. I was just not impressed, and I didn’t get quite the homey feeling. My friend who lives there liked it there though. They seemed to have a full range of activities based on the booklet they gave me. They also had a place for people who are dying.

April 24, 2014

We are looking at placing my mother-in-law at Westmont of Brentwood because she has some dementia, and they are actually building a memory care wing there We didn’t eat there, but we did meet the cook, and we saw the menu and smelled the food. We were able to see the apartments, and they are very lovely, large, light, and bright. They had a board of activities and posted the things going on that day. They had exercise activities. They had a balance class for how to keep your balance. Everybody was very polite and very helpful. I would highly rate this facility, and in fact, I would love to move in there. The staff seemed very polite to the elderly people. It really seemed to have a very nice atmosphere.

Let Us Search For You

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
    • Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Westmont of Brentwood

When it comes to searching for a senior living community for yourself or a loved one, it can often feel daunting. You want cutting-edge care in a friendly community that feels completely like home. You also want the peace of mind that comes with knowing you've placed trust in the right hands. Finding the balance between modern technology and a comfortable homelike setting can be the biggest challenge in selecting the perfect place to spend your days.

Westmont of Brentwood offers retirement living, assisted living, memory care, and respite care in Brentwood, California. We offer comfortable, attractive residences coupled with engaging activities and events so that you or your loved one is assured of well-being, attentive care and a life lived to its fullest capacity each day. We offer all of the modern accouterments you would expect from a cutting edge senior living facility while providing the highest standard of care for our residents. You'll find that our staff truly cares for each and every resident.

Map of Westmont of Brentwood