Claremont Senior Living

2707 Clare Avenue, Bremerton, WA, 98310

Reviews of Claremont Senior Living

Chris114748350 October 21, 2015

Claremont Senior Living was excellent. The person I talked to has kept up with me and follows up with me. They have been wonderful. The rooms and apartments were very nice, clean and they had a good view. The dining facility was very nice also. What I liked the most was they were very concern with the residents.

Fred30 June 30, 2015

The one that I took my mother to in is Claremont, and I like it. She has been in there for about a month or so. The experience is very good. I am very pleased with it. I like the staff. She is in a studio apartment. It is a room and a bathroom, but it is kind of divided into kitchen, bedroom, and living room. They do have activities, but she doesn't part take of them that much. She eats, sleeps, and goes to the bathroom. I'd like for her to get into things more, but she doesn't tend to do that because she is almost 97 years old.

Anonymous104251250 April 07, 2015

We moved our sister in Claremont East. They have really nice people, and they also have a lot of activities. It is a good thing for her. The residents seem to be very happy. They have a sewing room and an exercise room. It is homey.

lionsandbears143 December 22, 2012

I really liked the facilities and everybody there always seemed happy and helpful. My great-grandma seemed to enjoy the place, she had her own room and appreciated having her own space, but also being able to talk to people in the common area. The cafeteria even helped us throw her a birthday party one year which was fun. Overall, I think that Claremont East is a great facility.

mike17 October 30, 2012

Everyone seemed nice, the person I was visiting seemed well taken care of and very happy. The facility was clean and well kept, but it did not have the 'hospital smell.' I was visisting a person from my church that I have known for several years. His family wanted to give him the best care possible and it seems to me that they had picked a good place for him to go. He has been there for several months now and seems to be enjoying himself very much. There are many activities for him to do and things to be engaged in. I have been by during lunch time and everything looked delicious to me, I would like to go there myself when I retire! All in all I am incredibly pleased with this facility. I'm so glad my friend is doing well, the nursing staff as well as everyone else is doing a fantastic job. Thank you Claremont East!

SoccerMom98 June 22, 2012

I went to visit my future father-in-law at claremont east retirement homes. At first, i was a little taken back, because of what appeared to be an unnecessary system of security protocol. Afterwards i realized that this is exactly what i would like to have for one of my own relatives. As i was waiting, each and every staff member made it a point not to ignore me and asked if i had been helped. I was offered something to drink and eat and was met with warm smiles each time. There was a very tantalizing buffet in the main room, and next to that a recreation room. All of the residents seemed to have energy and happiness. No one seemed to be having a hard time or struggling to adapt to this place. The environment was one of the warmest and healthiest that i've ever been in. My fiances father and i even played a refreshing game of ping pong that was witnessed by several other hooting and hollering residents that clearly were on the side of their fellow resident. I was not even upset that they booed me when i hit the game winning point. Afterwards, we sat down in the great room and watched a baseball game while we enjoyed some homemade banana pudding. During this time, a friendly nurse came up to us, checked his pulse and blood pressure and doled out his afternoon medication, in one of the most friendly and compassionate manners you could imagine. I was extremely impressed with this facility and would recommend it to anyone!

Mrs Tanner May 21, 2012

My Dad went into Claremont after he could no longer drive and needed more assistance than we could give him. My Mom lived "next door" at BHR so this was an ideal place for Dad. After Mom passed away, the staff at Claremont were very supportive and caring for Dad's health and welfare. One nurse even sat up with him one night while he cried and mourned for Mom. The facility is very well appointed and kept very clean. Dad is no housekeeper and they keep his place clean and clear of trash and clutter. They take care of his laundry and have been there when he has needed medical help. Dad raves about the good food and the care he gets from all the staff. My family can rest easy knowing that he is getting a level of care that he needs.

theamuffin May 15, 2012

The staff were incredibly genuine, smiling, honest, respectful. The buildings and units were well maintained and clean. It felt safe. I wasn't afraid that grandpa would get lonely or get hurt without somebody noticing.

From Claremont Senior Living

Senior assisted living at Claremont East offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Claremont East, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Bremerton has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Claremont East, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Features of Claremont Senior Living

• Tagalog

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7