The Hearth at Gardenside

173 Alps Road, Branford, CT, 06405

Reviews of The Hearth at Gardenside

Caring103331150 March 20, 2015

I choose The Hearth at Gardenside because it is very clean, it is highly recommended by my doctor, it is near my home, and the food is excellent. The people that are there to help my dad are very nice. They are excellent. I think it is the number 1 in the area. I talk to other people that have family members there, and they highly recommend it. So, I will definitely put my father there again if I have to, and I am very particular on where I put my dad. It is affordable for my dad. They take veterans, and I am very happy with them.

The director is highly knowledgeable of the place. She didn't lie to me about anything, and every time I need something, I tell her, and she takes care of it.

Scott6 August 01, 2013

My father is at The Hearth at Gardenside. This place is great because they work with us and they listen to what I tell them unlike some other places. The people are very good and helpful. They listened to what I said about my father's needs and how he reacts to different things. They work very well with him in giving him what he needs and not on what they want to do. He has an apartment which is not very big but that's all he needs. My father said the food there is good and their dining room is very nice. They seem to have quite a few things going on and these are things that he likes to do. They had music and TV. I like it that the facility is always clean and neat as well as the fact that they do what they say they are going to do. I will definitely recommend it to others.

Private Care Manager December 20, 2011

Along with its sister facility in Madison, this is the best assisted living facility along the shoreline. Hands down. Everything is well-run and professional. The residents are treated as unique individuals and are cared for and monitored accordingly. I highly recommend this facility for those looking in the Branford area.

GuiCyber June 30, 2011

I have nothing but good things to say about this place. There are so many things that are done to make sure that the residents have as comfortable stay as possible. Making sure that the residents stay active, the facility has implemented a social calendar that keeps being updated, so it gives residents a chance to try something new as well as get to know each other. On top of have an event list, the facility also has a beauty salon and an exercise room. The staff is knowledgeable and well trained as well as being friendly. The facility is well kept and easily accessible, and I am confident in the staffs abilities to take care of whom ever were to stay there. A great place, and worth checking out.

From The Hearth at Gardenside

Welcome to The Hearth at Gardenside, an independent living, assisted living and memory care community.

At The Hearth at Gardenside, you'll enjoy gracious living, engaging activities and delicious Hearth-Healthy dining options on 19 wooded acres, just minutes from historic downtown Branford, CT. Branford's exquisite location on Long Island Sound makes it a quintessential New England town. Offering a sparkling shoreline, lovely beaches, abundant gourmet restaurants, the historic Blackstone Memorial Library, the church-lined town green, and a bustling town center, Branford residents are proud of its New England heritage.

We offer a complete range of senior living options to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. From independent living for those who want to enjoy an active, fulfilling life without the worries of home maintenance, to assisted living and memory care for those who require a little extra support-it's all designed to help you Live More® and achieve wellness in every aspect of your life.

A community like ours with over 19 beautiful acres, long tenured staff, and proximity to downtown Branford, truly makes us the gem of senior living communities on the Connecticut coast.

Features of The Hearth at Gardenside