Brookdale Brandon Brandon, MS

Reviews of Brookdale Brandon | Brandon, MS

Overview of Ratings

3.5

December 28, 2013

I had been to Emeritus. The place was fine and it seemed to be clean. It was very pleasant and set up nicely. It seemed to be homey like you would want it to be. The ones I had been in contact with were very personable, friendly and helpful.

October 26, 2013

By caring102813

I'm taking my mom out of Emeritus at Heritage House because they are over charging and not delivering the care that she needs. Since Emeritus took over, they don't deliver that care. They just kept raising the bill. Mom has been there for five years, but since Emeritus took over it went downhill. Everything is substandard. They don't clean her room properly. They live in filth. Their stuff is smeared on the walls, on her toilet, on her chair, on her bed. I am hoping that they do better.

March 29, 2013

By wanda2

We've looked at 3 places to move my mother into, but we still haven't made a decision as to where we are actually going to move her. We visited Emeritus at Heritage House, but it was on a Sunday afternoon. We didn't get to look at any rooms or discover anything about their activities because there wasn't anybody to give us a tour. We just walked around and looked at the general area. It was a nice facility and the nicest of the 3 in terms of facilities and amenities.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Brookdale Brandon

Features of Brookdale Brandon

About Brookdale Brandon

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Brandon