Brookdale Brandon | Brandon, MS

140 Castlewoods Boulevard, Brandon, MS, 39047

Reviews of Brookdale Brandon | Brandon, MS

Diane81195250 April 30, 2014

We chose Heritage House (Emeritus) because of good recommendations. The rooms are very roomy. I like the professionalism of the staff. They are very positive, experienced, and caring. I ate there, and the food is good. They have lots of good activities like bingo, movie time, trivia, and game time, and other good, stimulating activities.

Mary27979150 March 31, 2014

The environment of Emeritus at Heritage House seemed pleasant and clean. However, I didn’t go on a tour. I just basically talked with one of the representatives in the office. He gave me all the information that I needed. He gave me the cost and explained the procedure for respite care. However, I really don't know if they were helpful, but somehow I didn't get the feeling of being encouraged to pursue an application there because they referred me to the other Emeritus.

Caring74945450 December 28, 2013

I had been to Emeritus. The place was fine and it seemed to be clean. It was very pleasant and set up nicely. It seemed to be homey like you would want it to be. The ones I had been in contact with were very personable, friendly and helpful.

caring102813 October 26, 2013

I'm taking my mom out of Emeritus at Heritage House because they are over charging and not delivering the care that she needs. Since Emeritus took over, they don't deliver that care. They just kept raising the bill. Mom has been there for five years, but since Emeritus took over it went downhill. Everything is substandard. They don't clean her room properly. They live in filth. Their stuff is smeared on the walls, on her toilet, on her chair, on her bed. I am hoping that they do better.

wanda2 March 29, 2013

We've looked at 3 places to move my mother into, but we still haven't made a decision as to where we are actually going to move her. We visited Emeritus at Heritage House, but it was on a Sunday afternoon. We didn't get to look at any rooms or discover anything about their activities because there wasn't anybody to give us a tour. We just walked around and looked at the general area. It was a nice facility and the nicest of the 3 in terms of facilities and amenities.

From Brookdale Brandon

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Brandon