Water's Edge of Bradenton

Reviews of Water's Edge of Bradenton

Overview of Ratings

4.2

June 30, 2015

They provide a pretty good service. The staff is good, and they are friendly too. The apartments are large. There are two dining rooms, but the main one is on the ground floor, and these two large rooms provide all the services. They have several field trips that they go on, and they got in-house things like movies, get-togethers, and things like that. Water's Edge could improve on their bus or valet service for the residents.

January 26, 2015

By Gerald5

We stayed at Water's Edge. This was a very upscale facility and quite costly. It was very deluxe. It had just about anything you can dream about, e.g., swimming pools and movie theater. It was a beautiful place if you can afford it, but we were there for short-term while my wife was recovering from surgery, so I didn't mind the expense.

November 29, 2014

The lady that took us around Water's Edge did a great job. It was a great place; I liked it. They had a pool and an exercise place, and it seemed clean enough. The atmosphere I would say was more homey. I don’t know how old it is, but it seemed like pretty new, and from what I understand, I think they’re going to enlarge it, too. They’re beside a Baptist church. I didn’t think it was a good location because I’m ninety years old who lives in a condo association and can drive to three different grocery stores; but Water’s Edge is not near grocery stores at all.

September 23, 2014

By Shirley62413150

My parents moved to Water’s Edge. It was close to where they lived, they were satisfied with what they saw, and they were able to keep their dog. They have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a living room. They have all kinds of things going on. They have dance groups coming in, music, ice cream socials, and outdoor activities.

September 09, 2014

By Barbara92475250

Water’s Edge had several levels, and the gym was not in the building with the rooms. It was clean, very nice, and it was recommended by my friend’s psychologist. The staff was very nice, and they invited us for barbeque. His room would have been on the third floor, and he would have to wait by the elevator to eat on the second floor. He falls all the time and he can’t stand up, so to me that would have been terrible. They need a dining room on every floor so the tenants don’t have to wait by the elevator.

September 01, 2014

By Pat60957950

I was able to look at Water's Edge and I was very much impressed with the facility. It's very neat and clean. They had all the amenities that I like. It’s a newer place and it appealed to me very much, but it's very expensive and I cannot afford it. Everything about the facility is well-taken care of. The staff answered everything I wanted to know.

About Water's Edge of Bradenton

Characteristic of classic Gulf Coast living is Bradenton, Florida. Known for its easygoing approach to life, Bradenton is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and beachgoers and a mecca for those seeking a wide choice of amenities and activities. Offering the perfect blend of lifestyle and style of life, Bradenton is the perfect setting for Water's Edge, a rental senior living community situated on 37 idyllic acres of picturesque landscaping surrounding an exquisite apartment home neighborhood. Many of the apartment homes have stunning water views. Inspired independent and assisted living in an inspirational Florida location will make your retirement lifestyle the best it can be at Water's Edge of Bradenton.

Map of Water's Edge of Bradenton