Langdon Hall of Bradenton

1120 33 Avenue West, Bradenton, FL, 34205

Reviews of Langdon Hall of Bradenton

November 12, 2015

We have been living in Langdon Hall since April. It was a surprise because it doesn’t have great ratings on the webpage, but it is extremely pleasant. It is not in a nice neighborhood, but it is clean, and the staff is excellent and caring. They’re trying hard with the food; it’s a work in progress. It feels very safe and secure, and we’re very comfortable. It is a hidden gem here in Bradenton.

October 28, 2015

By Helen114837750

Langdon Hall was OK. The shared room was a little affordable. However, my brother wasn't real crazy about that idea of sharing a room. The girl that took care of us was very helpful. She spent all the time that we required, and she was very good. She showed us a card or craft room, and we saw the dining room. There was also an area outside that you could sit at.

September 16, 2015

We went to Langdon Hall for my mother. They upgraded the entrance hall, but the rooms were just horrible. It looked like the place was made in the 1950s. Then the place they showed us, the window was looking at a parking lot. I mean, that was awful. That place was way too old. Their staff was very nice. The dining room was very nice. The main hall was very nice as well, but when you go up the elevators, the rooms and the hallways were way too old. It was depressing. I would recommend them if you don't mind living in an older facility because I think they take good care of the people. The people seemed very nice, and the staff was very friendly. I really had a good feeling about them.

April 21, 2015

By Lillie1

Our experience at Langdon Hall was fine. They showed us around, and then we played bingo and had lunch as well. Everyone was fine and nice.

February 28, 2014

My cousin has a really nice room at Langdon Hall. But I have some concerns about the staff, that's why I was looking for another place. It's the management. And I know they've changed management. I just don't think that they provide enough supervision or encouragement. He's happy with the food. The dining area is very nice. And I know that they do have activities. The last time I was there, the person who's responsible for the recreation is also the person responsible for making doctor's appointments, and she's never able to get that all accomplished, so I find that frustrating.

January 31, 2014

By Julie29

My friend is at Langdon Hall. The facility is good although they do have some issues like one night when I bring my friend back to the facility, we can't get into the gate. We need to wait for someone to open the gate because the code they gave us won't work. Their rooms are pretty okay; they are pretty generic. Their dining room is very pretty. They have entertainer that comes in and then they do bingo and they play Wii. They also have some exercise.

October 16, 2013

By Mattapoisett

there is very little social activity. The transportation has been broken for months so no outing or trips to stores etc. residents are paying out of their own pocket to get to doctor appointments.

Photos of Langdon Hall of Bradenton

Services & Amenities of Langdon Hall of Bradenton

• Minimum Memory Cost: $2000/month

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Langdon Hall of Bradenton

Langdon Hall of Bradenton offers spacious private and semi-private apartments for an inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services. Langdon Hall’ staff help residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well.

Throughout the day, care managers offer residents three chef-prepared meals daily, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit residents’ abilities and needs.

Langdon Hall of Bradenton offers an all-inclusive monthly rate. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services while helping residents with activities of daily living: such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well. Langdon Hall offers residents spacious private and semi-private apartments, three chef prepared meals daily, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit their abilities and needs.

ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES:

• 24 hour staffing
  • Nurse on staff
  • Medication supervision
  • Arrangements for local medical appointments
  • Bathing, hygiene and dressing assistance
  • Prescription ordering and delivery
  • Daily and weekly housekeeping
  • Linen, terry and personal items laundered weekly
  • Restaurant-style dining three times daily
  • Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking
  • Light exercise and activity programs
  • Social events and cultural outings

MEMORY & ALZHEIMER’S CARE IN BRADENTON

When someone you care about is suffering from memory loss, dementia, or possibly Alzheimer’s disease, it’s overwhelming to prepare for the challenges you and your family now face. At Langdon Hall of Fort Meyers, we understand this challenge.

Langdon Hall of Bradenton has created an environment completely focused on providing familiarity, compassion, appropriate support and care. We invite you to visit and meet our caregivers. You will learn how we can help you and your loved one live both safely and comfortably in a home-like environment.

LANGDON HALL MEMORY CARE RESIDENTS

• 24 hour staffing with nurse coverage
  • Safe, secure environment with secured doors and fenced courtyard
  • Care from staff members with specific training in Alzheimer’s and memory care
  • Three nutritious, home-cooked meals and snacks daily
  • Group & Individualized activities
  • Outdoor gardens and screened in porch area
  • Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
  • Incontinence Care
  • Medication Administration under nurse supervision
  • Laundry and housekeeping services
  • Assistance with Transportation
  • Barber/Beauty Salon services available on site

Thank you for your interest at Langdon Hall Assisted Living and Memory Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Langdon Hall of Bradenton