Langdon Hall

1120 33 Avenue West, Bradenton, FL, 34205

Reviews of Langdon Hall

Caring112305250 September 16, 2015

We went to Langdon Hall for my mother. They upgraded the entrance hall, but the rooms were just horrible. It looked like the place was made in the 1950s. Then the place they showed us, the window was looking at a parking lot. I mean, that was awful. That place was way too old. Their staff was very nice. The dining room was very nice. The main hall was very nice as well, but when you go up the elevators, the rooms and the hallways were way too old. It was depressing. I would recommend them if you don't mind living in an older facility because I think they take good care of the people. The people seemed very nice, and the staff was very friendly. I really had a good feeling about them.

Lillie1 April 21, 2015

Our experience at Langdon Hall was fine. They showed us around, and then we played bingo and had lunch as well. Everyone was fine and nice.

Caring79241550 February 28, 2014

My cousin has a really nice room at Langdon Hall. But I have some concerns about the staff, that's why I was looking for another place. It's the management. And I know they've changed management. I just don't think that they provide enough supervision or encouragement.

He's happy with the food. The dining area is very nice. And I know that they do have activities. The last time I was there, the person who's responsible for the recreation is also the person responsible for making doctor's appointments, and she's never able to get that all accomplished, so I find that frustrating.

Julie29 January 31, 2014

My friend is at Langdon Hall. The facility is good although they do have some issues like one night when I bring my friend back to the facility, we can't get into the gate. We need to wait for someone to open the gate because the code they gave us won't work. Their rooms are pretty okay; they are pretty generic. Their dining room is very pretty. They have entertainer that comes in and then they do bingo and they play Wii. They also have some exercise.

Mattapoisett October 16, 2013

there is very little social activity. The transportation has been broken for months so no outing or trips to stores etc. residents are paying out of their own pocket to get to doctor appointments.

From Langdon Hall

The utmost care has gone into providing you with the best qualified staff. At Langdon Hall, the staffs' focus is to surround you and your loved one with the most professional, experienced, and qualified administrative and service staff. We have thought of it all, from extensive background checks to corporate standards of resident care.

The hands-on management skills and acquired experience in offering the best features in retirement living is an ever developing objective of the owners, Saber Healthcare Group. Planning of the interior building design includes a non-institutional environment for residents. Learn more about our services

Features of Langdon Hall

• Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,700/month

• Staff patient ratio: 15 to 1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 18

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Langdon Hall